Poetic Slimline Case for ASUS MeMO Pad ME172V 7-Inch Android Tablet Black (3 Year Manufacturer Warranty From Poetic)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- The Slimline by Poetic for the Asus Memo PAD ME172V offers a sturdy folder design providing protection to the screen and the back of the device.
- The microfiber interior lining offers scratch and dust protection as well as anti-slip protection when rolling back the cover in multiple view positions.
- The magnetic cover protects your screen on the go and offer a sleep/wake function upon opening and closing.
- The Asus Memo PAD 172V charging port, buttons, and speakers are exposed for easy access while being protected by the Slimline case.
- This shock-resistant case is made with environmentally friendly, high-quality, flexible PU and has easy snap on/snap off functions.
Poetic, an Exact Design Inc Brand, warrants the Poetic Brand of Products against defects in material or workmanship for a period?<strong>3 (three) Years</strong>from the original date of purchase of the product by a consumer through an authorized Poetic dealer. Poetic does not warrant, and is not responsible for, any smart phone, tablet or other device made by any manufacturer other than Poetic. If a defect arises in the materials or workmanship warranted by Poetic, Poetic will replace that unit as long as it falls within the warranty constraints.
The Poetic name, logo, all product names, customer graphics, trademarks and service marks appearing on the Poetic website unless otherwise noted, are service marks, trademarks (whether registered or not) and/or trade dress of Poetic brand.
Top Customer Reviews
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
The only issues I've found are probably more related to the ME172 itself. The placement of the controls on the left side of the device (instead of the right side like on the Nexus 7) means that those buttons are harder to get to because that is where the case cover joins the case body. I find myself having to bend the cover back, and then actually look at the device to press the button. There are separate cutouts there for the power and volume rocker, and really, a single larger cutout would have made this easier to use.
Overall this is a must have case if you have the ME172 tablet.
My only gripe with this is the magnets that keep it closed will give over time. Nothing a little hot glue can't handle.