- You'll save an extra 5% on Books purchased from Amazon.ca, now through July 29th. No code necessary, discount applied at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Points of View: Revised Edition Mass Market Paperback – Aug 1 1995
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
James Moffett is the author of Teaching the Universe of Discourse, Coming on Center: Essays in English Education (Boynton/Cook), Storm in the Mountains: A Case Study of Censorship, Conflict, and Consciousness, and senior editor with Betty Jane Wagner of Student-centered Language Arts, K-12 (Boynton/Cook). He is the editor of Points of View: An Anthology of Short Stories (with Kenneth McElheny), Points of Departure: An Anthology of Nonfiction, and co-editor of Active Voices: A Writer's Reader, I-IV (Boynton/Cook). The recipient of a Carnegie Corporation Grant and a Distinguished Author Award (1982) from the California Association of Teachers of English, Mr. Moffett has taught at Phillips Exeter Academy and served on the faculties of Harvard, UC/Berkeley, San Diego State, and Middlebury College's Bread Loaf School of English.
Top Customer Reviews
So CHECK YOUR COPY ON ARRIVAL. Given that this anthology compiles not only stories but some editorial notes, I feel like I missed out on crucial opening notes.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Literature & Fiction > Classics > United States
- Books > Literature & Fiction > Genre Fiction > Anthologies
- Books > Literature & Fiction > Short Stories > Anthologies
- Books > Literature & Fiction > Short Stories > United States
- Books > Literature & Fiction > United States > Classics
- Books > Literature & Fiction > United States > Short Stories
- Books > Textbooks > Humanities > Literature