Poisons That Heal Paperback – Dec 1995
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
"Her teaching on survival through well-chosen homeopathic remedies may well prove to be a life saver." -- Trevor H. Cook, Ph.D., HMD, FRCS
Top Customer Reviews
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
This book also has a great chapter on 'killer epidemics' and remedies that would be most useful to have on-hand. The other section of the book that has been read over and over is the chapter on 'menopause'. Actually the chapter is called a 'symptom-free menopause without HRT'. This one chapter has helped not only me, but some of my friends and family (female, of course).
With the exception of a couple of chapters that I pretty much skim over, the entire book is worth it's weight in gold, at least that is my opinion. I've been using homeopathy for the last 18 years with much success. And, I have a son who was born with Down's Syndrome. Homeopathy has helped him to become a healthy and happy young man.
If you like and use homeopathic remedies, this book is definitely one that should be on your bookshelf. If you don't use remedies, maybe reading this book will inspire you to learn more about this non-invasive and natural healing modality.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Alternative Medicine > Homeopathy
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Alternative Medicine > Naturopathy
- Books > Medical Books > Alternative & Holistic > Naturopathy
- Books > Medical Books > Pharmacology
- Books > Religion & Spirituality > New Age
- Books > Science & Math > Medicine > Alternative & Holistic > Naturopathy
- Books > Science & Math > Medicine > Pharmacology