Pokemon Chapter Book #4: Night in the Haunted Tower Paperback – Oct 1 1999
|New from||Used from|
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
I didn't like the part where Haunter pulled out Ash and Pikachu's souls. I didn't like when Team Rocket got beat.
I really liked this book and the others in the chapter.
It is still basicly the same plot , charecters and ivents that happen in the show.
Good 4 light reading or heavy reading for kids ages 8-12.
Most recent customer reviews
This book is great. I got it in a set with Attack of the prehistoric pokemon, another book of the same series.Published on June 15 2004
This book is just cool. If you like Pokemon, you would really like it. I got this book with Attack Of The Prehistoric Pokemon, a book fromn the same seriesPublished on June 15 2004 by Ronald Slinger
I got this book for a treat to see if I liked the Pokemon books. When I read the first word I knew I would like this book. It was a little spooky.Published on July 10 2003
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Children's Books > Action & Adventure
- Books > Children's Books > Literature & Fiction > Chapter Books & Readers > Chapter Books
- Books > Children's Books > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Fantasy & Magic
- Books > Children's Books > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Spine-Chilling Horror
- Books > Kids & Family Store > Ages 4-8
- Books > Kids & Family Store > Ages 9-12
- Books > Teens > Literature & Fiction > Adventure & Thrillers
- Books > Teens > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Fantasy
- Books > Teens > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Science Fiction