- Product Dimensions: 7.6 x 0.3 x 5.1 cm ; 45 g
- Shipping Weight: 68 g
- Item model number: POLZPP80
- ASIN: B002JIN1IO
- Date first available at Amazon.ca: June 14 2010
- Average Customer Review: 3 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #12,465 in Electronics (See Top 100 in Electronics)
Polaroid Zink media 80 Pack Photo Paper for Polaroid Pogo Cameras and Printers
|Price:||CDN$ 29.99 & FREE Shipping on orders over CDN$ 35. Details|
Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfilment centres, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA products qualify for FREE Shipping
If you're a seller, Fulfilment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfilment by Amazon .
- Prints dry to touch borderless 2x3 color prints^Smudge-proof, water resistant, tear-resistant photos^Peel-off, sticky back photo paper^Made with Zink Zero Ink printing technology from Zink Imaging^80 pack of non-expiring Zink Paper
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
For PoGo Printer / Borderless, 2" x 3" color prints / Peel-off, sticky-backed photo paper / Smudge-proof, water-resistant, tear-resistant photos
From the Manufacturer
Zink AZA-08011B 80 pk Photo Paper
This photo paper does it all. The Polaroid PoGo Zink Photo Paper produces high quality, full-color prints of your favorite photos without a printer and even without ink. The paper features billions of tiny dye crystals embedded within the Zink Paper that are activated by precise heat pulses through the thermal print head within the Polaroid CZA-05300B PoGo Instant Digital Camera and the Polaroid CZA-10011B PoGo Instant Mobile Printer. The differing paper means you will have a bright and sharp image with just a camera and photo paper - no ink cartridges or ribbons needed. Each photo print is dry-to-the-touch, water resistant and features an adhesive back. You can stick your 2 x 3-inch photos to any surface without damaging the photo or the surface. Zink Paper is the heart of ZINK Zero Ink Technology. It's an advanced composite material with cyan, yellow, and magenta dye crystals embedded inside and a protective polymer overcoat layer outside. When heat is applied in just the right way, full color images appear like magic on the paper. For easy-to-use photo paper that prints vivid images, the Polaroid PoGo Zink Photo Paper has arrived.
Polaroid is redefining instant photography for the digital age. If you want instant satisfaction with your digital camera, the PoGo Zink Zero Ink Printing Technology is your answer. Zink stands for Zero Ink — a new and simpler approach to printing. High quality, colorful, durable and affordable prints are easily created — all without a drop of ink. The integrated printer features the ability to view and crop images on camera before printing, add fun borders (including the classic Polaroid frame) and to add print date and file number right on the photo. You can automatically save photos to your camera or SD card for quick and easy downloading. Photos print in about 40 seconds and you can print up to 20 photos per full battery charge.
You can even buy cameras that have the paper in them! The Polaroid PoGo Instant Digital Camera is the first digital camera and printer combination small enough to take on-the-go. Each PoGo printer and camera comes with a wireless-capable Bluetooth hard drive interface and a USB 2.0 hard drive interface. These portable photo printers deliver full-bleed border-less images that are dry to the touch in under a minute. The digital version of Polaroid's iconic instant camera, the Polaroid PoGo Instant Digital Camera is a full-feature digital camera with an integrated printer.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
I have returned this for a full refund and thank the supplier for being so honourable.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
1. This Polaroid POGO paper didn't work on my Polaroid Zip Instant Mobile Printer. The printer said "Paper Mismatch" when loaded. It seems like the printer could not read the blue barcode (if it does read, the blue paper should be scanned in and out for 5s, but for this one it scanned out only!). So....to get this POGO Paper worked on Polaroid Zip Instant Mobile Printer, you may need a little trick. Here is mine, I replace the blue barcode of POGO paper with the blue barcode of the Premium Zink Zero Paper, and then everything works just fine. :)
2. This POGO paper gives a cold color tone (bluish) while the Zink paper gives a warm color tone (yellowish). I attached sample of both paper, you may wanna check them out.
3. If you want to adjust the color tone of your image (to match with each paper type), I would recommend you to use the app called "PicsPlay Pro". This app basically a tiny tiny version of Photoshop.
Hope this feedback helps other buyers :) ...
There were some conflicted answers on if this works with the snap camera or not but I gave it a shot anyways and yup it for sure works but the main difference between this paper vs the premium is that this is a lot softer, it feels real thin vs the premium that feels like actual film this feels like real sticker paper. Color wise, with the 2 packs I have tested so far has a blue tint to it, very faint but it's there. Not a deal breaker, infact I kind of like it cause it makes the sepia mode better and not as washed out.