Polyvine Acrylic Interior Exterior Enamel Purple 20ml
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Non-hazardous acrylic enamel ideal for painting plastic, metal, wood, glass, ceramic, and porcelain
- Sandable, durable high gloss enamel for interior or exterior use
- Each color is inter-mixable
- Easy to use, water based, low odor, fast drying
- Covers 2-4 square feet per 20ml container
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
An ultra hard, high quality, acrylic, sandable coating with a gloss finish. This coating dries to a colored film with extremely good sanding properties allowing a very high quality of finish to be obtained. Acrylic Enamel is specially formulated to bond to a wide range of surfaces. Wood, metal, laminate and glass. APPLICATION: Apply 2-3 coats. Dilute 10% with water to prime porous surfaces. By good quality synthetic brush, recommended, or by airbrush. Low-pressure spray. Rollers are not recommended, stippling may occur. Stir well. If cissing occurs, rub onto affected area with a damp cloth to break the surface tension and re-apply.
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
The only con is that i didn't get any options for container size