Portraits of Homoeopathic Medicines: Psychophysical Analyses of Selected Constitutional Types Hardcover – Sep 1997
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
"This surperb book is quite the most useful, informative, and best expressed homoeopathic publication that I have read..." -- Ronald Livingston, MD, Homoeopathy Today
Top Customer Reviews
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
For example, Ms. Coulter writes of Sepia: "Scarlett O'Hara...with her passion for dancing, her pride in independence, her sharp business mind, and her constant striving for self-expression, exhibits much of this face. Characteristic, too, are her admirable loyalty and responsibility toward her family - a long and heavy burden on her; her own type of honesty about herself; and her directness, combined with insensitivity toward others."
Whether or not you agree with the author's choice of comparisons, the analogies are never heavy-handed or forced. Rather, they illuminate the less-known facets of common remedies.
The other remedies listed in the volume are Phosphorus, Calcarea Carbonica, Lycopodium, Sulphur, Pulsatilla, Arsenicum Album, Lachesis, and Natrum Muriaticum.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Alternative Medicine > Homeopathy
- Books > Medical Books > Allied Health Professions
- Books > Medical Books > Alternative & Holistic
- Books > Medical Books > Pharmacology
- Books > Science & Math > Medicine > Allied Health Professions
- Books > Science & Math > Medicine > Alternative & Holistic
- Books > Science & Math > Medicine > Pharmacology