- You'll save an extra 5% on Books purchased from Amazon.ca, now through July 29th. No code necessary, discount applied at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Positive Options for Sjögren's Syndrome: Self-Help and Treatment Paperback – Oct 18 2005
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
This is a book I can thoroughly recommend. It explores in great detail many of the issues which are not covered in often busy and hurried consultations with doctors, dentists and opticians. - Ian Griffiths, M.D., from the Foreword
About the Author
Sue Dyson knows a lot about bluffing. In 1987 she accidentally became Secretary of the Year and has been bluffing ever since.
An experienced French translator, she spent several years translating letters to and from irate Breton pig farmers about their imploding grain silos. Finding that this was not sufficiently lucrative, she decided to train as a Secretary. The results were two gold medals, a crystal goblet and the highest marks ever awarded in the Private and Executive Secretary's Diploma examinations. She was suitably embarrassed and bought a blouse with a bow on the front to try to look the part.
She has since been a temp, a medical secretary, a secretary/receptionist in a technical college, a lecturer in shorthand, typing and management for secretaries, and now almost makes a living writing books. When she isn't writing, she sings (semi-professionally), collects Isle of Man seaside souvenirs, and dreams in shorthand.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Disorders & Diseases > Immune Systems
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Disorders & Diseases > Musculoskeletal Diseases
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Disorders & Diseases > Rheumatic Diseases
- Books > Medical Books > Medicine > Internal Medicine > Rheumatology
- Books > Science & Math > Medicine > Internal Medicine > Rheumatology