- You'll save an extra 5% on Books purchased from Amazon.ca, now through July 29th. No code necessary, discount applied at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Post-War Borneo, 1945-1950: Nationalism, Empire and State-Building Hardcover – May 9 2013
Special Offers and Product Promotions
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
Ooi Keat Gin is Professor of History and Co-ordinator of the Asia Pacific Research Unit in the School of Humanities, Universiti Sains Malaysia, and also serves as Editor-in- Chief of the International Journal of Asia-Pacific Studies (IJAPS) (http://ijaps.usm.my/).
Look for similar items by category
- Books > History > Asia > Brunei
- Books > History > Asia > Indonesia
- Books > History > Asia > Japan
- Books > History > Asia > Southeast Asia
- Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Current Events > Civil Rights & Liberties
- Books > Textbooks > Humanities > History > Asia
- Books > Textbooks > Social Sciences > Political Science > Civil Rights