The Postpartum Husband: Practical Solutions for Living with Postpartum Depression Paperback – May 9 2001
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
Kleiman is a licensed clinical social worker and founder and director of the Postpartum Stress Center near Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, where she treats women with postpartum depression and their families. She graduated in 1980 from the University of Illinois at Chicago with a Master's Degree in Social Work.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
Pec Indman Ed.D., MFT
author of Beyond the Blues, A Guide to Understanding and Treating Prenatal and Postpartum Depression
Most recent customer reviews
Quick read and helps when you are dealing with an angry, stressful situation. There isn't much help out there for husbands.Published 17 days ago by Splash and Dash
Quick and easy to read. A great resource for husbands whose partners may be having a difficult time postpartum.Published 20 months ago by Amazon Customer
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Mental Health > Mood Disorders
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Personal Health > Aging > Depression
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Personal Health > Women's Health > Postpartum Depression
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Personal Health > Women's Health > Pregnancy & Childbirth
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Relationships > Marriage
- Books > Parenting & Relationships > Family Health
- Books > Parenting & Relationships > Pregnancy & Childbirth
- Books > Self-Help