- Hardcover: 336 pages
- Publisher: Arthur A. Levine Books; Special Rehearsal Script ed. edition (July 31 2016)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1338099132
- ISBN-13: 978-8900720334
- Product Dimensions: 15.9 x 3.2 x 23.5 cm
- Shipping Weight: 748 g
- Average Customer Review: 605 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #6,577 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Harry Potter and the Cursed Child Parts One and Two (Special Rehearsal Edition Script) Hardcover – Jul 31 2016
|New from||Used from|
There is a newer edition of this item:
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Praise for "Harry Potter and the Cursed Child, Parts I and II"
* Series fans can breathe easy knowing this play has been respectfully and lovingly wrought. Tensions thrum, spells fly but at center stage, as always in the Potterverse, is the overriding importance of love and friendship, especially in the face of danger. -- "Booklist," starred review"
Praise for Harry Potter and the Cursed Child, Parts I and II
* "Series fans can breathe easy knowing this play has been respectfully and lovingly wrought. Tensions thrum, spells fly... but at center stage, as always in the Potterverse, is the overriding importance of love and friendship, especially in the face of danger." -- Booklist, starred review
The Eighth Story. Nineteen Years Later.
Based on an original new story by J.K. Rowling, Jack Thorne and John Tiffany, a new play by Jack Thorne, Harry Potter and the Cursed Child is the eighth story in the Harry Potter series and the first official Harry Potter story to be presented on stage. The play will receive its world premiere in London’s West End on July 30, 2016.
It was always difficult being Harry Potter and it isn’t much easier now that he is an overworked employee of the Ministry of Magic, a husband and father of three school-age children.
While Harry grapples with a past that refuses to stay where it belongs, his youngest son Albus must struggle with the weight of a family legacy he never wanted. As past and present fuse ominously, both father and son learn the uncomfortable truth: sometimes, darkness comes from unexpected places.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I was initially worried about the format but rest assured I stopped noticing it a couple of pages in.
With all the little references to the other books though, we don't recommend reading this book if you haven't read all 7 Harry Potter books, or have seen all of the movies! It is a very quick read compared to the first 7 books as it is written in the form of a script and not an actual reading book but still a great read all the same!
Want to see more reviews on this item?
Most recent customer reviews