- Product Dimensions: 102.2 x 64.1 x 52.7 cm ; 38.1 Kg
- Shipping Weight: 38.1 Kg
- Item model number: 961420127
- ASIN: B00PVLWXVM
- Date first available at Amazon.ca: Jan. 12 2015
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
Poulan Pro 961420127 PR625Y22RHP Briggs 625ex Side Discharge/Mulch/Bag 3-in-1 Hi-Wheel Front Wheel Self Propelled Mower in 22-Inch Deck
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- 22-Inch deck push mower
- 3 in 1 side discharge, mulch and bag capability
- 4-Quick height adjusters with 9 positions
- 8-Inch Front and 12-Inch Rear Wheels
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
From the manufacturer
Poulan PRO: Earning Trust Every Day
Poulan PRO: Earning Trust Every Day
Nobody ever bought and sold trust. It’s something you have to earn. Once you have it, you have to work harder just to keep it. By taking on the tough jobs, giving the right advice, doing what you said you’d do. As long as trust is worth earning, we promise to keep earning yours.
Our line up is backed by a long heritage of innovation that began in 1944. Poulan PRO equipment represents the best value to homeowners in the marketplace by offering the quality, power and durability that every customer should come to expect. Our dedication to quality does not stop with walk mowers, a full array of branded parts and accessories are available to help keep your equipment running like new for years to come.
Poulan PRO Walk Mowers:
What type of walk mower is best for your yard - Poulan PRO options below:
You know you need to get your grass cut but there are some things you should take into account before you pick your equipment. The size of your lawn is one of the largest factors to take into account. A large lawn would dictate more time needed to cut the grass. What is your environment like? It is important to decide weather or not noise or air pollution is a concern to you or your neighbors. Children in a neighborhood should be a concern as it is never safe to mow around kids.
Features such as 2-in-1 or 3-in-1 bagging mulching and discharge systems should be considered. Mulching your grass puts the clippings back in the soil as tiny pieces. Not only does this offer a free fertilizer, but it is easier and quicker than bagging. However using a bagging system is often a good option when your grass gets too long, or you don’t want any clippings left on your lawn. Having the option after you purchase is practical and convenient.
If your yard is large or hilly, a self propelled or All Wheel Drive mower may be for you. Choose a self propelled that is right for your lawn by picking the proper horse power, deck size, and features such as speed control. Although push mowers have become increasingly easy to operate, a large or slopped yard could require an excessive workout. Push mowers have fewer parts to break down, are easier to use, and less expensive which make good solutions for fairly level and small lawns. If your yard is an acre or bigger, it is time for you to start considering a ride on lawn mower or garden tractor.
- Push Mowers
- Front Wheel Drive Mowers
- All Wheel Drive Mowers 4X4
- 2 in 1 Side Discharge and Mulch
- 3 in 1 Side Discharge, Mulch and Bag
- High Wheel or Low Wheel
- Starting System - Primer or Autochoke
|Engine/CC||Briggs 500e 140cc||Briggs 550ex 140cc||Briggs 625ex 150cc||Briggs 625ex 150cc||Kohler 675 149cc||Honda GCV 160cc|
|Drive System||Push||Push||Front Wheel Drive||Front Wheel Drive||All Wheel Drive 4X4||All Wheel Drive 4X4|
|3-in-1 Discharge System with Rear Bag, Recycling Mulch and Optional Side Discharge||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Rear Hi-Wheel 12-Inch||✓||✓||✓|
|2 Year Limited Warranty||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
- Arrived in just a couple days (free shipping with Amazon Prime) by UPS ground. I tore a side of the box and rolled the mower out. Compared to my old mower its not as heavy as I expected. I had a 190cc engine this is a 150cc engine which probably made the weight difference.
- Power wise it has enough and didn't stumble or bog down at all during my first mow of the lawn. It cut very even (had to use the levers to adjust the cut height on the back and front wheels) and left the yard looking good. I did notice it lacked the power of the much bigger 190cc engine when it came to mulching up small brush or little branches that were on the ground, but this isn't a big deal. To be able to move the mower around with the self propelled system and to back it up, or turn, feels much lighter than my old heavier more powerful mower is worth it.
- Build quality will be tested over time. Like I've said its not the heavy duty mower I had but that was also twice the price as this one, and I don't ever plan on spending so much again on a lawn mower especially considering how bulky it feels compared to this new one.
- Setup was easy. I had to put two pins into the handle bar near the back wheels and it had 3 height adjustments to make sure the handle is at a comfortable level. I used a thin funnel( not provided) to get the oil (provided) into the engine, or else the way its designed it may have been a little tricky. Put gas in and pull and it started on the first pull 3-4 times today as needed. There is no choke, it has "auto choke" which means you pull and the machine starts. Easy. (the motor is a briggs and stratton model FYI) They offer an self propelled AWD more powerful Honda motor version but I decided it wasn't worth the extra money to me at this time.
- This model also has the deck wash system. It has a connection for a garden hose. I connected the hose to the deck, turn on the water (made sure it was not spraying ABOVE the deck) then started the mower and the blades and underneath the deck are automatically sprayed with water and cleaned. It did a fairly good job of cleaning. I will comment more on this feature as I own the mower.
- I have only owned this mower for 2 days and used it once, but its off to a good start. It seems to be a good blend of price, power, weight, and efficiency. Time will tell if it was a good buy, but to me it seems like it will prove to be.
I needed to have all wheels at their highest level, because I have lush grass (well adjusted pH, fertilizer, watering system.) It's cushiony underfoot, but that's the problem. This machine is a bit heavy with its gas motor, so it was cutting half the height of the lawn at its highest setting. I really needed another notch or two of height. My older mower was a battery powered electric (rhymes with GidgetPro) which was lighter and didn't sink into the lawn. I'm in my 70's and wanted an easier job of mowing, but I really worked up a sweat with this. So: one star off for the bent height adjustment, and one star off for bad design in the wheel height. Note: each wheel is individually adjusted. My electric has one lever for all four. wheels. But this mower started right up the first pull, so I'll give it three stars.
I've worked on it, it's not perfect and I'm still not sure if returning it would be a bigger pain in the butt than just dealing with the uneven issue it now has... I got the height adjustment handle back in the correct position, but the wheel itself still doesn't quite touch the ground when the other three do.
I've put off mowing so long and went ahead and gave it a go. Grass looks good, it got the job done. I'm really disappointed.
I've only had the mower a few days so time will tell, but so far I am very pleased with the mower. When I get time with it under my belt I'll update my review.