Power of Intuition Audio CD – Audiobook, Aug 22 2005
Back to University 2016
Save on College Prep Essentials on Amazon.ca. Shop now
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
Dr. Wayne W. Dyer, affectionately called the "father of motivation" by his fans, is one of the most widely known and respected people in the field of self-empowerment. He became a well-known author with his bestselling book, Your Erroneous Zones, and has gone on to write many other self-help classics. Despite his childhood spent in orphanages and foster homes, Dr. Dyer, who has a doctorate in counseling psychotherapy, has overcome many obstacles to make his dreams come true. Today he spends much of his time showing others how to do the same. When he's not traveling the globe delivering his uplifting message, Wayne is writing from his home in Maui, Hawaii.
Deepak Chopra has written more than twenty-five books, which have been translated into thirty-five languages. He is also the author of more than one hundred audio- and videotape series, including five critically acclaimed programs on public television. In 1999 Time magazine selected Dr. Chopra as one of the Top 100 Icons and Heroes of the Century, describing him as "the poet-prophet of alternative medicine." Dr. Chopra currently serves as CEO and founder of The Chopra Center for Well Being in La Jolla, California.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
Chopra points out in his endlessley entertaining and educating style the fact that a) world religions are all telling the same exact story underneath the veil of politics and power, and b) the path we seek was being taught 1000 years before Christ walked in Palestine or Muhamed entered the cave with the angel. But the message is the same -- find yourself and you'll find more joy and happiness than any organization or ritual could ever provide. God-- or whatever you need or want to name him/her/it/them is alive in all of us -- and is our consciousness, for that matter. We're toys that the power that made this universe created for entertainment and growth, and we should do it while we have the chance.
I enjoyed that this was a lecture from the past and it has the spontaneity, humor, and feeling of being right there with them in the moment.
It was a CD that I would recommend to anyone on the spiritual journey and looking for information that is grounded and sound in its perspecitve.
Enjoy it. I know that you will.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Audiobooks > Audio CDs > General
- Books > Audiobooks > Audio CDs > Health, Mind & Body > Personal Growth
- Books > Audiobooks > Audio CDs > Health, Mind & Body > Self Help
- Books > Audiobooks > Audio CDs > Religion & Spirituality > General
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting
- Books > Professional & Technical > Professional Science > Behavioural Sciences > Cognitive Psychology
- Books > Professional & Technical > Professional Science > Behavioural Sciences > Cognitive Science
- Books > Religion & Spirituality > Spirituality
- Books > Science & Math > Behavioural Sciences > Cognitive Psychology
- Books > Self-Help > Motivational
- Books > Self-Help > Personal Transformation
- Books > Self-Help > Success