- You'll save an extra 5% on Books purchased from Amazon.ca, now through July 29th. No code necessary, discount applied at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
The Power Of Positive Thinking The Audio CD – Abridged, Audiobook
|New from||Used from|
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
"This book had an amazing impact on my life." Daily Express --This text refers to an out of print or unavailable edition of this title.
From the Publisher
Translated into fifteen languages with more than 7 million copies sold, The Power of Positive Thinking is unparalleled in its extraordinary capacity for restoring the faltering faith of millions. In this insightful program, Dr. Peale offers the essence of his profound method for mastering the problems of everyday living. You will learn: How to eliminate that most devastating handicap---self doubt How to free yourself from worry, stress and resentment How to climb above problems to visualize solutions and then attain them Simple prayerful exercises that you can do every day, through-out the day, to reinforce your new-found habit of happiness Eliminating all the negative thoughts that prevent you from achieving happiness and success, The Power of Positive Thinking is an inspiring program that will help you create a positive change in your life. --This text refers to an out of print or unavailable edition of this title.See all Product Description
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
Where Napoleon Hill's Think & Grow Rich encourages the reader to get in touch with a generic 'Infinite Intelligence', The Power of Positive Thinking is openly and unapologetically Christian. If you aren't open to evangelical Christianity, this book is not for you. If you are open, this book will help set you free.
Based primarily on Biblical affirmation statements, prayer and a personal relationship with Jesus Christ, it will help you to choose the right attitude, energize yourself, increase your expectations (and reach them), avoid worry and defeat, and focus on the truly important things in life.
Humble and not at all preachy, Norman Vincent Peale openly shares his own struggles with negative thinking, and tells how others have helped him overcome it. He rightly lets us know that positive thinking does not guarantee our success, but it does bring it much closer to the realm of possibility.
The language is somewhat dated, but the principles are timeless. As Peale says, "The way of life to which this book is a witness is very wonderful. It is not easy. Indeed, it often is hard, but it is full of joy and hope and victory." If you are ready to experience joy, hope and victory, this is the place to start.
Larry Hehn, Author of Get the Prize: Nine Keys for a Life of Victory
Most recent customer reviews
Too bad it is so full of religiosity. The principle is solid but it is not original thinking. There are better options available.Published 3 months ago by RiverPro
This book has changed my life and so many others. .it would make a perfect gift for someone who is going through a difficult time . Buy it for yourself .Published 4 months ago by Amazon Customer
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Audiobooks > Audio CDs > General
- Books > Audiobooks > Audio CDs > Health, Mind & Body > Personal Growth
- Books > Audiobooks > Audio CDs > Health, Mind & Body > Self Help
- Books > Audiobooks > Audio CDs > Religion & Spirituality > Christianity
- Books > Audiobooks > Audio CDs > Religion & Spirituality > General
- Books > Audiobooks > Audio CDs > Religion & Spirituality > Inspiration
- Books > Business & Investing > Job Hunting & Careers
- Books > Christian Books & Bibles > Books on CD
- Books > Christian Books & Bibles > Christian Living
- Books > Christian Books & Bibles > Protestantism > Self Help
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Psychology & Counseling
- Books > Religion & Spirituality > Spirituality > Inspirational
- Books > Self-Help > Motivational
- Books > Self-Help > Personal Transformation
- Books > Self-Help > Self-Esteem
- Books > Self-Help > Success