- Shipping Weight: 340 g
- ASIN: B01N766HR2
- Date first available at Amazon.ca: Jan. 21 2017
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #782,376 in Home (See Top 100 in Home)
Compare Offers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ CDN$ 10.67 shipping
+ Free Shipping
PowerLix Microwave Popcorn Popper, Collapsible Silicone Bowl, Hot Air Popcorn Maker, Healthy Machine No Oil Needed, BPA PVC Free With Lid AND Convenient Handles (Red)
|Price:||CDN$ 25.99 FREE SHIPPING.|
- YOUR FAMILY'S HEALTH IS OUR TOP PRIORITY! Our State of the Art PowerLix popcorn maker, made of 100% Food Grade Silicone BPA and PVC free Materials. It is the best popcorn popper for making a healthy snack that the entire family will love. You can opt to use oil or skip it entirely!
- EASY TO USE & EASY TO CLEAN - Simply add kernels to the quick pop maker, add seasoning, and place in the microwave. It's one of the most convenient popcorn poppers for home use, up to 15 cups of popcorn can be popped in 4 minutes and the best part is that it's also dishwasher safe.
- SAVES SPACE: You can quickly collapse the microwave popcorn maker from a height of 5.7" to 2.4", allowing it to fit in your kitchen cabinets or drawers without taking too much space in your kitchen. So you'll avoid the bulk of an electric popcorn popper while still enjoying great functionality.
- CONVENIENT HANDLES - The PowerLix popcorn popper has two comfortable built-in heat resistant handles on the sides for your convenient and safety, there is no need to use hot pads to remove your bowl from the microwave- SAFE for your kids! It's time to experience your favorite movies and TV shows smacking some popcorn which can be done almost instant.
- 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE- We want you to be happy with your new popcorn maker, and our professional customer service will do whatever it takes to ensure your satisfaction. If you are not satisfied with the PowerLix Popcorn maker, we offer a 6 month guarantee.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Color Name: Red
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
REDISCOVER THE JOY OF MAKING POPCORN WITH THE PowerLix MICROWAVE POPCORN POPPER!
Looking for the perfect popcorn maker? To crown that movie night or whip up a memorable snack for that kids' party? Then PowerLix microwave popcorn popper with cover has got your back! It makes up to a 14 cup serving of deliciously fluffy popcorn in under 4 minutes without the inconvenience of other popcorn makers. So no racket of electric hot air poppers. No sluggishness of fireplace or stove top makers. No health risks of microwavable popcorn bags. And you get to save a fortune by steering away from expensive store-bought popcorn!
Easy to Use
Simply place the kernels into the silicone bowl, add some salt, pop into the microwave, and voila! You get a bowl full of popcorn. we've designed this popper to be the easiest to use. Built in with Heat-resists handles you can conveniently take it out of the microwave. Our Popcorn maker made of 100% silicone, one of the toughest materials out there, you're guaranteed of durability to last you for years!
Here's why PowerLix microwave popcorn popper is a must-have:
?Made of 100% Food Grade Silicone BPA and PVC free!
? BUILT IN heat-resistant handles on the sides for your convenient and safety.
? Quick, Easy and Efficient way to make popcorns at home
? Healthy cooking way, no oil required!
? SAVES SPACE with the Collapsible design for easy storage
? Dishwasher-safe for a quick and effortless clean.
? FREE BONUS - Collapsible Silicone measuring Bowl as a complete set!
? HEAT RESISTENCE -40c / 230 c
? NO MORE MESS! With suction lid to prevent any popping out of kernels
We're so sure you'll love the PowerLix Popcorn Maker! If for ANY REASON you don't like it, please tell us about it right away and we will do whatever it takes to ensure your satisfaction!
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
I bought this to make popcorn in the microwave and it works fantastically. Put kernels in the bottom, put the lid in (to keep popped corn from escaping the bowl, and you are ready to go. Normally when I make popcorn in a paper bag it takes about 3 minutes. With the PowerLix it takes an additional minute.
How we found out about the little cup is that the kids made popcorn. For some reason they thought the kernels were put in the little cup which then went into the big bowl. No, not a good idea. The kernels heated up and melted into the plastic material. So don't do that.
The reason that this happened is that there are no instructions nor warnings either inside the box or on the box. Fortunately for you, my household has made the only mistake that can be made and saved you the trouble ;]
SUMMARY -- Makes great popcorn without a mess. The big bowl washes out easily and can be used to serve the popcorn. Do note that the bottom can get a little warm, so warn any younger members of the household to use the handles.
Would buy again.
I saw this while browsing Amazon and decided to give it a try. We've only had it for a few days, but its seen more usage in days than our old popcorn maker has seen in months. Its super easy to clean, just some soap and water and its good to go.
1/3 cup popcorn fills the whole bowl and if I didnt stop our microwave, it would likely start over flowing. But to me thats great! The more popcorn the better! Our oil-popper using the same 1/3cup doesnt produce as much popcorn, leaving a good chunk of kernels unpopped.
I love this thing, it may just be a simple silicon bowl but its worth every penny so far!
It smashes down for convenient storing when done and is dishwasher safe. It is a lot like the Pampered Chef brand but half the cost! Would recommend.
I am still loving this popcorn popper. I’ve had it for a couple months and after using this popper I won’t go back to store bought popcorn bags.
It says it comes with a measuring cup and I was a little disappointed because I didn’t see an actual cup included. Well there are lines in the bottom of the popper that show you how much to measure out. 50 grams for the first line and 100 grams for the second line. (See photo) I hadn’t noticed it. It’s so useful once you realize it’s there!
Everything has held up very well and still no complaints. I have liked this so much I ordered 2 more for Christmas gifts.