PowerSmith PAVC101 10-Amp Ash Vacuum, Green and Black
- Specifically designed to clean warm and cool ash out of fireplaces, wood stoves, pellet stoves, and barbeque grills
- Washable and replaceable HEPA grade, fire-resistant filter system filters out the finest dust and ash
- Heat-resistant metal hose and metal canister. Quiet and Powerful 10-Amp motor
- Additional Accessories, Casters and a 16 foot cord allows use as a regular shop vacuum
- Includes: Metal hose, metal nozzle, wheeled base, (2) straight extensionwands, brush nozzle, Turbo nozzle, and (1) Filter
This item's packaging may indicate what is inside. To cover it, select Add Gift Options on the checkout page.
Frequently bought together
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
The PowerSmith PAVC101 Ash Vacuum is specifically designed to clean warm and cool ash out of fireplaces, wood stoves, pellet stoves, and barbeque grills. The washable, replaceable and fire-resistant 2-layer filter system, together with the Heat-resistant metal hose and metal canister, stands high temperature and prevents fire hazards. A layer of micro filter catches the finest ash and dust. The cCanister holds up to 3 Gallons of ashes. It has a powerful but quiet 10 Amp motor with a noise level less than 79 db. Additional Accessories, Casters and a 16 foot cord allows use as a regular shop vacuum. It also can be used as a blower.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
It also has a top port where you can attach the hose to blow air instead of drawing it, so you can blow dirt and dust out of the motor and other areas of the stove.
Let me say again: it is MUCH quieter than the last ash vacuum we had. I used to work as quickly as I could because the noise of the last one made my ears hurt, but this one doesn't bother me at all. The lower noise level alone is worth one star.
C'est bien ... pour les petit foyer !!
Want to see more reviews on this item?
Most recent customer reviews