- You'll save an extra 5% on Books purchased from Amazon.ca, now through July 29th. No code necessary, discount applied at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
The 7 Powers of Questions: Secrets to Successful Communication in Life and at Work Paperback – Sep 1 2000
|New from||Used from|
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
Dorothy Leeds, a sought-after motivational speaker, has contributed to and been featured in numerous publications including The New York Times, USA Today, Money, Forbes, and Business Week.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
Most recent customer reviews
This is a very good book with many advices. The problems is that at the end of the book, I forget most of what I read. Read morePublished on June 9 2010 by DEB
Overall this is an outstanding little read. The book is a useful tool for those who are already questioners but who could hone their skills, and especially for those who plod... Read morePublished on Dec 3 2003 by K.G.R.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business & Investing > Job Hunting & Careers > Guides
- Books > Education & Reference > Words, Language & Grammar > Communication
- Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Social Sciences > Linguistics
- Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Social Sciences > Sociology > Social Situations
- Books > Self-Help