Practical Electronic Fault-Finding and Troubleshooting Paperback – May 9 1996
|New from||Used from|
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
'Robin Pain has st down in words (almost entirely free of maths) the experience of many years practical work on audio, radio, TV and computer equipment.'
Electronics Education, Spring 1997
From the Publisher
Simple circuit examples are used to illustrate principles and concepts fundamental to the process of fault finding. This is not a book of theory. It is a book of practical tips, hints, and rules of thumb, all of which will equip the reader to tackle any job, whether it is fixing a TV, improving the sound from a hi-fi, or locating the fault in a piece of process equipment. You may be an engineer or technician in search of information and guidance, a college student, a hobbyist building a project from a magazine, or simply a keen, self-taught amateur who is interested in electronic fault finding but finds books on the subject too mathematical or specialized. This book is written entirely for a fault finder using only the basic fault-finding equipment: a digital multimeter and an oscilloscope. The treatment is non-mathematical (apart from Ohm's Law) and all jargon is strictly avoided. Robin Pain was originally trained to service color TV, and has worked as an industrial fault finder for manufacturers of mobile radio, audio equipment, microcomputers and medical equipment. He has lectured at home and abroad on microcomputer fault finding.See all Product Description
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business & Investing > Industries & Professions > High-Tech
- Books > Business & Investing > Job Hunting & Careers > Guides
- Books > Business & Investing > Job Hunting & Careers > Vocational Guidance
- Books > Computers & Technology > Computer Science > Circuitry > Circuit Components
- Books > Computers & Technology > Computer Science > Circuitry > Microelectronic Devices
- Books > Crafts, Hobbies & Home > How-to & Home Improvements > Electrical
- Books > Professional & Technical > Engineering > Electrical & Electronics > Circuits
- Books > Professional & Technical > Engineering > Electrical & Electronics > Electronics
- Books > Science & Math > Physics > Applied
- Books > Textbooks > Business & Finance
- Books > Textbooks > Education > Counseling
- Books > Textbooks > Engineering > Electrical & Electronic Engineering