The Practice of Liberal Pluralism Hardcover – Dec 20 2004
|New from||Used from|
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
"A worthy successor to the authors highly regarded Liberal Pluralism. Highly recommended." Choice
The Practice of Liberal Pluralism defends a theory, liberal pluralism, which is based on three core concepts--value pluralism, political pluralism, and expressive liberty--and explores the implications of this theory for politics. Liberal pluralism helps clarify some of the complexities of real-world political action and points toward a distinctive conception of public philosophy and public policy.See all Product Description
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Philosophy > Political
- Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Politics > History & Theory
- Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Politics > Ideologies
- Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Social Sciences > Political Science
- Books > Textbooks > Humanities > Philosophy
- Books > Textbooks > Social Sciences > Political Science > Political History