Echo Dot countdown boutiques-francophones Introducing Fire 7 tablet, starting at $59.99 WFM Furniture Kindle Paperwhite Explore the Vinyl LP Records Store sports Tools

on September 5, 2012
I was a little bit skeptical at first when I saw you could buy HDMI cables for <$5 as opposed to our friendly box stores here in Canada that charge anywhere from $30-100++ per HDMI cable, I mean are you serious!? It is just a cable! The quality of your equipment and audio/video signal is what makes most of the difference. These 6' Premium HDMI cables have tight fitting connections and the cord itself looks nice and seems very durable--really all you can ask for... So pocket your money folks and buy $5 HDMI cables, you won't be disappointed, and you will wonder why anyone would ever pay for one of those expensive box store cables. If you like to spend lots of money on something just because it makes you feel like you are getting a better product, do that on a nice AVR or TV, not on a cable that will make no difference in the end. Thanks. I plan on buying more of the cables in 10-ft as 6-ft ended up being slightly short for my application.
on July 17, 2013
I needed a 6 ft hdmi cable for my new blu-ray player, and also for connecting my laptop to my HD TV. It was tough finding one in the retail stores that wasn't asking extortionate prices--like %50. Does one need to spend a lot of money for a cable to just transfer digital data? I don't think so. With analog cables, yes, price would make a difference in the quality of the signals transferred. But a hdmi cable either transfers digital daa or it doesn't, regardless of price.

This item was cheap by comparison with what is available in stores I visited. And it does the job superbly. The blu-ray to HD TV connection resulted in excellent video display. Likewise, when the cable was used to connect my laptop to my HD TV.

The product exceeded my expectations. I wish I had bought two. So maybe I will order another one.
on May 19, 2017
Have had these for over 3 years and they still work great -- sometimes wish I had bought longer cables but don't think they were available at the time for such a low price! Very handy to have in multiple rooms at home for convenience connection with multiple devices.
on March 13, 2015
Using this cable resulted a burnt electronic smell. And my HDMI device output is really hot. I had to get a different cable "dynex" from my other TV to test and all worked and no overheat issue. Used this cable again and the overheat and burnt electronic smell went back. I may have gotten a shorted cable.
on September 18, 2016
We bought these 3 years ago and connected to our home theatre system and have worked perfectly. We bought a variety of lengths and all work. Very happy did not get caught spending $100s more to buy Monster or other overpriced cables, but then maybe the video and audiophiles may argue with me...?
on September 10, 2013
The plastic part around the plug was actually squarish. Definitely nothing like the picture posted on here. The biggest problem I had with this was that it "shocked" me every time I would touch the track pad on my laptop. I suppose it is a fault in the design, wherein, it is not grounded properly. It wasn't very pleasant to to get a shock bigger than a static shock every time I tried to use my track pad. Other than that, it did a pretty good job (for the price). I am going to buy different HDMI cable because it can't be good getting a shock every time I use this.
on June 12, 2013
The cable I received was not the same as the one pictured. It is still a 6 ft HDMI cable and works perfectly well. Looks like better quality than the one pictured. I ordered another one after, with another different picture of the cable, as a different price, and got the same cable again.
All in all, still good cables and fast shipping
on March 20, 2015
This cable does not meet HDMI 1.4 Standard because DOES NOT support HDMI-CEC technology. I tried to connect Samsung smart TV with Raspberry 2 player, but Samsung Anynet+ did not recognize Raspberry 2 as an CEC supported device.
After that I bought for 5 dollars the cheapest Philips HDMI cable in nearest Walmart, and CEC started work perfectly.
Do not waste your money, this cable is the same as in any dollar store.
on June 2, 2014
Wasent expecting much from this cable other than to connect my xbox to my projector and it goest the Job done no stress on the cable been lasting for quite some time it's a pretty high gauge of protective coating but oh well it's cheap and gets the job done
on June 9, 2013
Quick delivery. Nicely packaged. No need for expensive cables this works better than expensive premium ones my husband bought locally falling apart within a day of use. Easy to line up and stays secure. Great pic quality. My only concern is the cable is a little thin and not the same cable as in picture with a fabric cable with red intertwined instead of the solid black premium cable as advertised.