- Product Dimensions: 6.2 x 6.2 x 15.6 cm
- Shipping Weight: 748 g
- Item model number: PP03-OV100
- ASIN: B0052EWZNO
- Date first available at Amazon.ca: June 17 2011
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #333,794 in Home (See Top 100 in Home)
Prepara Gourmet Cruet Set with Holder
|List Price:||CDN$ 45.00|
|Price:||CDN$ 16.49 & FREE Shipping on orders over CDN$ 35. Details|
|You Save:||CDN$ 28.51 (63%)|
- Ensures you’ll leave no drips behind
- Healthy control for low fat cooking and diets
- Easy to fill wide-mouth glass container - BPA free
- Dishwasher safe (top rack)
- Each cruet holds 5 oz / 148mL; Comes with handy carrier
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Paired to perfection in this handy carrier, the gourmet oil and vinegar cruets command their place in every stylish kitchen. Non slip foot ensures stability. Enjoy a perfect pour every time!
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
As I'm now mad for salads, these are in use daily. I've got my vinegars in them - sherry vinegar with a few drops of liquid stevia is tasty as is balsamic. Someone commented on how slowly the oil pours out of these and I can't comment as my olive oil is in another dispenser - the Artland Press and Measure. But vinegar, which is freer flowing, is not slow at all so don't rule these out on that account. We buy the large bottle of Balsamic at Costco (definitely recommended and available on Amazon) but it's not realistic to use that size of bottle for directly pouring on salad. These are both easy and a pleasure to use so I'm not using as much commercial dressing with all the unrecognizable ingredients. I feel really good about that. The truth is, good quality oil and vinegar are wonderfully delicious. I noticed in France earlier this year that individual servings of good quality oil with a proportionately small amount of balsamic were the usual dressing and I did find it quite refreshing compared to our more chemical laden dressings. I feel that these cruets contribute to more natural ingredients which better complements the beautiful fresh vegetables I'm eating.
* Doesn't drip <-This was the most critical point for us!
* Easy to refill
* Carry case works well
* You need to remove the rubber stopper before using. Worried I will lose this.
* Oil/Balsamic sticks to the rubber stopper so tends to get icky so you need to clean more frequently unless that is ok with you..
* The inside is easy to clean but the top is hard to pop off and clean
Would I recommend it? There doesn't seem to be a better product out there so yes.