- Product Dimensions: 15.7 x 7.4 x 27.2 cm
- Shipping Weight: 240 g
- Item model number: PP07-HSEWH
- ASIN: B00ERE2RLK
- Date first available at Amazon.ca: Nov. 7 2014
- Average Customer Review: 3 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #98,737 in Home (See Top 100 in Home)
Compare Offers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
Prepara Herb Savor, Eco Version, Green
- Triple the life of your fresh herbs Our BPA-free containers are designed to prolong the life of your fresh herbs, while being easy to use and fit into any fridge door. The advantage of our design is the clear windowed, hard shell protect leaves from being crushed by other items in the fridge and they let you see what’s inside, while letting them breath at optimum hydration levels. Now that’s better than wrapping them in a damp cloth!
- It's so simple- rinse and pat dry your basil, cilantro, mint, parsley, chives, rosemary, oregano, thyme, dill or even your asparagus. Place them into the Pod and add some fresh water through the tethered filler cap. Remember to empty the old water and refill every 3 to 5 days and the herbs will be happy for up to 3 weeks!
- Designed in the USA by a very prolific team, famous for many household ‘must-have’ tools and gadgets. We invented The Herb Savor to maximize the life of your tasty herbs and greens keeping them fresh and crisp. We love food and it’s especially good when you use fresh herbs to enliven your dish.
- Our Herb Saver line is extensive and they beautifully fit any kitchen décor. Oprah Winfrey famously selected the Prepara Herb Savor product as one of her Ultimate Favorite Things; Oprah says she was in an herb tizzy. "I was asking everybody, 'How do you keep herbs fresh?' including Martha Stewart herself," she says. "But then I discovered this." The Prepara Herb Savor keeps herbs fresh for up to three weeks, depending on the herb, by submerging the stems in water. "It's a basil saver," Oprah says.
- Awarded the ‘Kitchen Hero’ tag by Readers Digest magazine, Featured on the show The Doctors, oh yes, herbs are good for your health and also appearing in Cucina Italiana magazine because herbs enhance the flavors of any dish.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Color Name: Green
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Prepara's Herb Savor Eco is just like Prepara's beloved Classic Herb Savor, but it does not include a rinse basket. The Herb Savor Eco preserves the flavor and vitality of fresh herbs for up to three weeks. The unit features a sturdy water-well base and a crystal clear herb "greenhouse." It fits neatly inside a refrigerator door, but provides roomy herb storage capacity. Refill and change the well water easily thanks to a convenient tethered silicone plug. 100% BPA free and top rack dishwasher safe.
From the manufacturer
An integral part of your kitchen
Great for use with all herbs and asparagus
Nothing Tastes Better Than The Freshest Ingredients
Rinse and pat dry your herbs of choice and place them inside the Prepara Herb Saver pod. Close the front cover until it snaps into place, so that your herbs are kept firmly in place. You can also use the Herb Saver to store asparagus!
Add fresh water to the reservoir through the removable filler cap. Be sure that the stems are submerged in water for maximum efficacy. For best results, remember to replace the water with fresh every 3-5 days.
During laboratory testing, the Herb Saver was found to prolong the life of herbs up to 3 weeks. No longer are frequent grocery store trips necessary in order to keep a steady supply of fresh herbs for your kitchen.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
On a side by side test, this container actually outlasted all other means of storage by almost 2 weeks. The only downside was the difficulty trying to get all of the leaves into the container and closing it cleanly. Very limited. Also, be sure to change the water in the bottom every few days.