• proven steps and strategies on how to survive different locations and situations in the wild
• solutions to challenges brought about by not only one type of wild but the whole expanse of known wilds in the world: the open sea, the arid desert, the deserted island and much more
The material provided in this book is based on the training of the Russian Special Forces, also known as Spetsnaz or Russian S.A.S.
Never before in history has the world been racked by disasters both natural and man-made. Disasters, occurring in an ever increasing frequency, that bring humans out of the comforts of their urban cities or rural homes and into the unknown wild. Educating and gearing yourself with these methods have now become ever more important.
These methods include:
• how to source everything from your food, shelter and clothing,
• how to maintain your health and safety,
• how to determine your movement and equipment and
• how to navigate your way out and ultimately,
• how to survive the wild.
All these methods are guided by the Spetsnaz, or the Russian Special Forces, their equipment, their training and their psychology.
If your fear finding yourself helpless in the wild, if you are in a lifestyle that increase your risk of being alone in the wild or if you are curious and want to be prepared, then this book will not only equip you with the proper methods and tools but also satisfy your curiosity in the field of survival.