Go to www.SurvivalFamilyBasics.com to reserve your FREE copy now.
Electric power is the foundation on which much of our modern world is built. From providing safe drinking water to heating our homes, electricity underpins almost everything we do. It has become essential to providing every necessity for human life and without it; many people will suffer and even die simply because they do not know how to live safe and healthy lives without it.
Unfortunately, the possibility of a grid down situation is very real. Whether it is a terrorist attack or a software bug, the electrical grid that provides the power we use to live our lives is vulnerable to collapse. Even a small operator error has the potential to plunge the entire country into darkness for a day, a week, or even longer.
“The Prepper's 'Lights Out' Guide to Surviving with the Grid Down” will help you ensure you have the skills, knowledge, and supplies on hand to:
• Find, treat, and store enough water to meet your family’s needs, even after the disaster has struck
• Manage hygiene and sanitation without running water, it’s difficult but very doable
• Handle human waste safely, this is an absolute MUST
• Keep hands, bodies, dishes, and other food preparation utensils clean, in a very UN-clean world
• Manage the trash your family produces when pickup stops, another essential
• Keep your family safe and warm during the winter months with no central heat, WITHOUT asphyxiating yourselves or burning the building down
• Cook meals safely, MREs will only last so long
• Provide a safe way to light your life, the world is a much darker place with the grid down
From identifying how to heat your home without power to determining how much food you need to stockpile, this book encourages you to think about what you need to know, do, and have in order to keep your family safe and healthy when the grid goes down.
Don’t leave your safety and survival to chance, scroll up and get your copy of “The Prepper's 'Lights Out' Guide to Surviving with the Grid Down” now…