Primal Cravings: Your favorite foods made Paleo Hardcover – Jun 4 2013
|New from||Used from|
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
Megan and Brandon Keatley are certified Crossfit coaches and teach numerous classes each week in Columbia, South Carolina. They also provide ongoing nutrition counseling and workshops aligned with Primal/paleo diet principles to personal clients and gym members. In 2012, competing together in the team competition, they took 7th in the CrossFit Games Southeast Regional. Brandon is a lifelong athlete who has long been fascinated by diet and nutrition. In his extensive research of the role food plays in health, fitness, and peak performance, he discovered the principles of the Primal/paleo eating strategy in 2006 - and hasn't looked back since! Megan has cooked at home since age seven, and worked in restaurants since the age of 15. She's waited tables, washed dishes and prepared meals - sometimes all in the same day! She has completed training with the Culinary Institute of America chefs and worked as an executive pastry chef at one of Columbia's best known eateries. Since meeting while earning their degrees at the University of South Carolina, the Keatleys' founded their food blog, Health-Bent.com, on the premise that eating within seemingly strict guidelines can be much easier and tastier than imagined. Their recipes are inventive, but always feel approachable, without the unnecessary fuss of expensive ingredients and hours of prep. Health-Bent.com has been lauded as a premier resource for the most delicious Primal/paleo recipes and down to earth lifestyle advice.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
The 2nd recipe I made was the banana bread, and WOW. Amazing. Amazing texture and taste, also unbelievable that there isn't any grain in this recipe.
Can't wait to try the pizza crust recipe!!!! I know it will be amazing too!
And to the authors, please write another book, and one with more 'baked good' recipes. Can't get enough of them!!!
Most recent customer reviews
Great comfort foods for the primal lifestyle. They are definitely indulgent meals not meant for everyday meals.Published 1 month ago by John Ford
Recipes have all turned out really well, very pleased with this cookbook.Published 13 months ago by dk wilson
Great book. Lovely photos and simple recipes. Really nice addition to my paleo collection of cookbooks.Published 13 months ago by Kelsie Romans
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Cookbooks, Food & Wine > Special Diet > Diabetic & Sugar-Free
- Books > Cookbooks, Food & Wine > Special Diet > Gluten Free
- Books > Cookbooks, Food & Wine > Special Diet > Healthy
- Books > Cookbooks, Food & Wine > Special Diet > Low Carbohydrate
- Books > Cookbooks, Food & Wine > Special Diet > Low Fat
- Books > Cookbooks, Food & Wine > Special Diet > Low Salt
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Diets & Weight Loss > Diets > Low Carb
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Diets & Weight Loss > Special Conditions > Gluten-Free
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Diets & Weight Loss > Special Conditions > Lactose-Free
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Diets & Weight Loss > Special Conditions > Low Carbohydrate
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Diets & Weight Loss > Special Conditions > Low-Fat Diet
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Diets & Weight Loss > Special Conditions > Wheat-Free
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Nutrition > Healthy Cooking