ASUS Prime Z370-P LGA1151 DDR4 HDMI DVI M.2 Z370 ATX Motherboard with USB 3.1 for 8th Generation Intel Core Processors
- Designed exclusively for 8th generation Intel Core processors to maximize connectivity and speed with Dual M.2, USB 3.1 Gen1 and Intel Optane Memory compatibility
- 5X Protection III Hardware-level safeguards with Safe Slot Core, LANGuard and Overvoltage Protection provide component longevity and reliability
- Patent-pending Safe Slot Core fortifies PCIe slots preventing damage caused by heavyweight GPUs
- FanXpert 4 Core with AIO Pump Header delivers advanced fan control for dynamic system cooling
- 8-channel HD Gaming Audio featuring Realtek ALC887 high definition audio codec
Frequently bought together
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Designed for 8th generation Intel Core processors, the Prime Z370-P delivers fully customizable performance. 5X Protection III with FanXpert 4 Core provides hardware-level safeguards. CrossFireX drives support for Multiple GPUs, while Dual M.2 slots and USB 3.1 delivers maximum transfer speeds. .
From the manufacturer
Designed for 8th generation Intel Core processors, the Prime Z370-P delivers fully customizable performance. 5X Protection III with FanXpert 4 Core provides hardware-level safeguards. CrossFireX drives support for Multiple GPUs, while Dual M.2 slots and USB 3.1 delivers maximum transfer speeds.
At a Glance
- Designed exclusively for 8th generation Intel Core processors
- 5X Protection III Hardware-level safeguards
- Patent-pending SafeSlot Core
- FanXpert 4 Core with AIO Pump Header
- 8-channel HD Gaming Audio
Prime Z370-P features the most comprehensive cooling controls ever, configurable via Fan Xpert 4 Core or the UEFI BIOS.
With x4 PCI Express 3.0/2.0 bandwidth, M.2 supports up to 32Gbps data-transfer speeds. Also we've put USB 3.1 Gen 1 right where you need it — with four super-speed headers on the front panel.
Brighten up your build
Built-in LED lighting options illuminate your build in a variety of eye-catching styles.
Customers who bought this item also bought
43 customer reviews
Review this product
Showing 1-8 of 43 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Overall a great mobo.
Not sure if the board is DOA, if I have to go deeper in the BIOS settings to make it work at the right speed since there is about no info on the user's manual or online, or if it's something with the RAM (which I doubt since they work fine when used 1 at the time and no errors detected with several tools).
For info, this is the RAM I'm using:
HyperX FURY Black 32GB 2666MHz DDR4 CL16 DIMM Kit of 2 (HX426C16FBK2/32)
Note 1: This board only supports M-keyed m.2 SSD's - it will not recognize B-keyed m.2 SSD's - which I just recently discovered after buying the (lower cost) B-key m.2.
Note 2: it's taking 30+ seconds to boot up even if the magnetic hard drive is disconnected. Haven't figured that one out yet. (my Acer ssd laptop boots up in 9 seconds i Win10.)
Note 3: You can turn off the LED lights in the bios - you just have to search for the setting which is hidden under a toadstool.
It is very easy to overclock any processor because of the easy to read interface.
I have my i5-8600K overclocked to 5.0 GHz at 1.34v
A bit pricey for Canadian market.