- You'll save an extra 5% on Books purchased from Amazon.ca, now through July 29th. No code necessary, discount applied at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Primer of Public Relations Research, Second Edition Hardcover – Jul 13 2010
|New from||Used from|
There is a newer edition of this item:
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
"Stacks has created the central repository of essential knowledge about why and how to conduct research that every public relations professional needs. Grounded in the fundamentals of communications theory, the book not only covers technical research skills, but also shows how to apply research to improve the day-to-day practice of public relations. This clear and practical book should become a standard reference on the desk of every public relations professional and should be required reading in every introductory course in the field."--David Michaelson, PhD, President, Echo Research, Inc., New York
About the Author
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
Don. Stacks explains the theories very specificly and supported with examples, easy to understand.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business & Investing > Marketing & Sales > Marketing > Research
- Books > Business & Investing > Marketing & Sales > Public Relations
- Books > Business & Investing > Skills > Communications
- Books > Education & Reference > Words, Language & Grammar > Communication
- Books > Professional & Technical > Business Management > Marketing & Sales > Marketing > Research
- Books > Professional & Technical > Business Management > Marketing & Sales > Public Relations
- Books > Textbooks > Business & Finance > Marketing
- Books > Textbooks > Communication & Journalism > Communications