- Product Dimensions: 20.3 x 0.6 x 12.7 cm ; 113 g
- Shipping Weight: 218 g
- Item model number: 1004
- ASIN: B00IGRLDT6
- Date first available at Amazon.ca: Aug. 8 2014
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
Le Primitif Galleries Haitian Recycled Steel Oil Drum Outdoor Decor, 8 by 5-Inch, Mini Arch
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Piece is approximately 8 x 5 x 0.25 Inch
- Piece is hand-chiseled from recycled steel oil drum barrel
- Piece is varnished prior to boxing to protect the finish
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Le Primitif Galleries began working with artists in Haiti in 1976 to import the finest quality, recycled steel oil drum sculptures. Because each piece is hand-chiseled, each piece is an original work of art. The designs are chalked out on flattened steel oil drums and then cut out with a mallet and chisel. Georges Liautaud, a blacksmith, began this art form in the late 1950s. Many talented sculptors have since followed. These works grace such prestigious institutions as the Museums of Modern Art in Paris and New York. This beautiful, hand-chiseled wall hanging was crafted in Haiti from recycled steel oil drums and can be displayed inside or outside to elevate the decor around your home. This Mini Arch measures approximately 8 x 5 x 0.25 Inch.
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|
Review this product