Principles of Pulmonary Medicine: Expert Consult - Online and Print Paperback – Jun 24 2008
There is a newer edition of this item:
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
Aimed at medical students, it is cearly written, making comprehension easy. It emphasizes principles, allowing the reader to build his or her knowledge on a solid foundation. I found it easy to use the principles to classify various pulmonary diseases, making them easy to understand and recall. The notes or summaries at the margins afford both a quick preview and review of the salient points in each chapter.
I believe the book can be enhanced by adding three or four clinical cases at
the end of each chapter to give the reader an opportunity to apply his or her knowledge.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Medical Books > Allied Health Professions > Respiratory Therapy
- Books > Medical Books > Medicine > Internal Medicine > Pulmonary
- Books > Science & Math > Medicine > Allied Health Professions > Respiratory Therapy
- Books > Science & Math > Medicine > Internal Medicine > Pulmonary
- Books > Textbooks > Medicine > Medicine > Clinical > Pulmonary & Thoracic Medicine