Pro Tools 101 Official Courseware, Version 9.0 Paperback – NTSC, Jan 3 2011
There is a newer edition of this item:
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Part I: BACKGROUND INFORMATION. 1. Getting to Know Pro Tools. 2. Getting Inside Pro Tools. Part II: WORKING WITH SESSIONS. 3. Creating Your First Session. 4. Making Your First Audio Recording. 5. Importing Media into Your Session. 6. Making Your First MIDI Recording. 7. Selecting and Navigating. 8. Basic Editing Techniques. 9. Basic Mixing Techniques. 10. Finishing Your Work. Part III: HANDS-ON PROJECTS. 11. Prelude. Project Introduction and Setup. 12. Project 1. Music Hands-On Project. 13. Project 2. Post Hands-On Project. 14. Part IV: Course Completion. 15. Overview. Information for Course Completion.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
The thing that causes me to rate it a 2, rather than a 3 however, is an unacceptable problem with printing quality. Many pages are faint or even blank for lack of ink. The index and table of contents are printed fine though for my particular copy, so I'm aware of the topics for which I'm missing out. This is the first textbook I've encountered that has been made to such a poor standard. I didn't have the time to work my way through the book until the return period expired, so that part is my own fault. But the fact that this problem exists at all is frustrating and reflects poorly on Avid.
I am still trying to find anything useful in this book. They really need to update the photos as some reviews have mentioned.
Depending on your experience this book is a hit or miss.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Computers & Technology > Digital Audio, Photography & Video > Digital Audio > Digital Audio Production
- Books > Computers & Technology > Digital Audio, Photography & Video > Digital Audio > Pro Tools
- Books > Computers & Technology > Software
- Books > Education & Reference > Schools & Teaching > Instruction Methods
- Books > Humour & Entertainment > Music > Recording & Sound
- Books > Humour & Entertainment > Music > Theory, Composition & Performance > Composition