Proceedings of the Ninth Seminar of the Iats, 2000. Volume 5: Amdo Tibetans in Transition: Society and Culture in the Post-Mao Era Hardcover – Jun 11 2002
|New from||Used from|
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
Toni Huber, Ph.D. (1993), is Senior Lecturer in Religious Studies at Victoria University, an Alexander von Humboldt Fellow (1997-1998), and author of both "The Cult of Pure Crystal Mountain" (Oxford, 1999) and "The Guide To India by Amdo Gendun Chophel" (LTWA, 2000), as well as numerous scholarly articles on Tibetan culture and society."
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Crafts, Hobbies & Home > Interior Design
- Books > History > Asia > China
- Books > History > Asia > Tibet
- Books > History > Middle East
- Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Social Sciences > Special Groups
- Books > Professional & Technical > Architecture > Interior Design
- Books > Textbooks > Architecture
- Books > Textbooks > Humanities > Architecture
- Books > Textbooks > Humanities > History > Asia
- Books > Textbooks > Humanities > History > Middle East
- Books > Textbooks > Social Sciences