Professional Flash Lite Mobile Development Paperback – Mar 29 2010
|New from||Used from|
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
From the Back Cover
Discover how to create Flash Lite mobile apps from the ground up
Adobe Flash is an ideal choice for developing rich interactive content for "Flash-enabled" mobile devices; and with this book, you'll learn how to create unique applications with Flash Lite. Through a series of code samples and extensive example applications, you'll explore the core concepts, key features, and best practices of the Flash Lite player. Coverage reveals various ways to develop Flash mobile content, create applications with a cross-platform programming framework based on the Model, View and Controller concept, and use a number of open web and device manufacturer service APIs.
Professional Flash Lite Mobile Development:
Looks at Adobe Flash Professional and Adobe Device Central, the essential tools used in developing and testing Flash mobile device content
Explores object-oriented programming as well as the PureMVC framework
Shares techniques for extending the capabilities of mobile devices
Provides detailed insight into using audio, video, and images in applications
Introduces ways to extend Flash mobile apps beyond the features of the Flash Lite Player
Walks you through packaging and distributing complete Flash Lite mobile apps to different mobile platforms
Wrox Professional guides are planned and written by working programmers to meet the real-world needs of programmers, developers, and IT professionals. Focused and relevant, they address the issues technology professionals face every day. They provide examples, practical solutions, and expert education in new technologies, all designed to help programmers do a better job.
Join our Programmer to Programmer forums to ask and answer programming questions about this book, join discussions on the hottest topics in the industry, and connect with fellow programmers from around the world.
Take advantage of free code samples from this book, as well as code samples from hundreds of other books, all ready to use.
Find articles, ebooks, sample chapters, and tables of contents for hundreds of books, and more reference resources on programming topics that matter to you.
Note: CD-ROM/DVD and other supplementary materials are not included as part of eBook file.
About the Author
Jermaine Anderson is a Flash Platform Developer who has developed a wide range of concept mobile applications using Flash Lite. He works for a leading entertainment and communications company, pushing the boundaries of the Adobe Flash Platform on multiple devices.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Computers & Technology > Graphic Design
- Books > Computers & Technology > Mobile Phones, Tablets & E-Readers > Handheld & Mobile Devices
- Books > Computers & Technology > Networking & Cloud Computing > Internet, Groupware, & Telecommunications > Internet App Development
- Books > Computers & Technology > Programming > Software Design, Testing & Engineering > Object-Oriented Design
- Books > Computers & Technology > Programming > Software Design, Testing & Engineering > Software Development
- Books > Computers & Technology > Software
- Books > Computers & Technology > Web Development > Web Design > Flash
- Books > Textbooks > Computer Science & Information Systems > Graphics & Visualization
- Books > Textbooks > Computer Science & Information Systems > Object-Oriented Software Design
- Books > Textbooks > Computer Science & Information Systems > Software Design & Engineering