- Save 8% each on CA books offered by Amazon.ca when you purchase 1 or more. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Programming Game AI By Example Paperback – Sep 30 2004
|New from||Used from|
Special offers and product promotions
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
"Behold the Dreamers" is an unforgettable debut novel about a family's struggle to make a new life in America from author Imbolo Mbue. Learn more
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
About the Author
Mat Buckland studied Computer Science at London University, then spent many years as a Risk Management Consultant. He went on to work for a developer producing games fro Gremlin Software. Buckland now works as a freelance programmer and AI consultant. He has been interested in evolutionary computing and AI in general since he first read about these techniques back in the early 80 s. He is the author of the ai-junkie.com web site (www.ai-junkie.com), which provides tutorials and advice on evolutionary algorithms.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
I think all AI programmer don't want people know this book! because they don't wanna loose their job. :)
I'm an AI engineer who made football game. (Probably you know this game but I don't wanna talk what it is)
All I have to say is... this book is amazing and should read it. Trust me.
Want to see more reviews on this item?
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Computers & Technology > Computer Science > Artificial Intelligence
- Books > Computers & Technology > Graphic Design
- Books > Computers & Technology > Internet & Social Media
- Books > Computers & Technology > Programming > Game Programming
- Books > Computers & Technology > Programming > Graphics & Multimedia
- Books > Computers & Technology > Programming > Software Design, Testing & Engineering > Software Development
- Books > Computers & Technology > Software
- Books > Computers & Technology > Web Development > Web Design > Web Graphics
- Books > Humour & Entertainment > Puzzles & Games > Video Games & Strategy Guides