- You'll save an extra 5% on Books purchased from Amazon.ca, now through July 29th. No code necessary, discount applied at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Psychiatry in Primary Care: A Concise Canadian Pocket Guide Paperback – Dec 15 2011
|New from||Used from|
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
This book reads well, it is easy to follow and presented in a way that doesn't make for a dry, lenghthy read. Reader's will have the option to choose a specific topic area of study or be able to read through the entire book. The information is well laid out, and well researched. Statistics and information is geared towards Canadians, and is written by experts in the field of psychiatry.
This resource is excellent. I would highly recommend it to individuals new to the area of psychiatry, or perhaps those in the health care field who do not know much about psychiatry (as Mental Health is a necessary component of all care).
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
the diagnoses covered were well done and relevant to primary care
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Education & Reference
- Books > Medical Books > Medicine > Internal Medicine
- Books > Medical Books > Nursing > Reference
- Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Current Events > Healthcare
- Books > Science & Math > Medicine > Nursing
- Books > Science & Math > Medicine > Specialties > Family & General Practice
- Books > Science & Math > Reference > Medical > Nursing