Psychological Aspects of Cyberspace: Theory, Research, Applications Paperback – Apr 28 2008
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
"...provides researchers and students with a rich and diverse set of concepts to study as they explore the psychological aspects of this new reality."
--Matthew G. Hile, PsycCRITIQUES
Millions of people across the world use the Internet every day. Azy Barak and a team of prominent social scientists review scientific investigations into the social, behavioral and psychological aspects of cyberspace, collating state-of-the-art knowledge in each area. Essential reading for students studying cyberpsychology or Internet psychology.See all Product Description
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
Written mainly for the researcher and for students, the book is relatively dry to read, but at the same time it remains accessible even for the non-psychologist. It contains a wealth of information for anybody interested in the impact of the internet on our society.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Computers & Technology > History & Culture > Culture
- Books > Computers & Technology > Networking & Cloud Computing > Internet, Groupware, & Telecommunications
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Psychology & Counseling > Clinical Psychology
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Psychology & Counseling > Social Psychology & Interactions
- Books > Textbooks > Computer Science & Information Systems
- Books > Textbooks > Social Sciences > Psychology > Clinical Psychology