Psychosocial Approaches to Podiatry: A companion for practice Paperback – Jan 31 2003
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
Geared toward students of podiatry, sports therapists, and trainers, this leading edge text presents an introduction to the psychosocial aspects of health that directly impact podiatry. It draws from the broad range of psychology and sociology and applies them to the field of podiatry. The problem-based approach to this text provides real life case studies to help illustrate key concepts relative to cultural, gender, and social issues.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Psychology & Counseling > Social Psychology & Interactions
- Books > Medical Books > Allied Health Professions > Podiatry
- Books > Medical Books > Medicine > Surgery
- Books > Science & Math > Medicine > Allied Health Professions > Podiatry
- Books > Science & Math > Medicine > Specialties > Surgery