Public Meltdown: The Story of the Vermont Yankee Nuclear Power Plant Paperback – Mar 21 2012
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
The core is compelling: a state government screws themselves over by selling a valuable asset to the private sector, bullies the private sector owners until they decide its better to close it, and then leave Vermont without electricity generation, and no plan to replace it, Vermont never considered buying the plant back it seems, so it seems like a story that proves their idiocy and poor planning
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Deals in Books
- Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Social Sciences > Political Science > Levels of Government
- Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Social Sciences > Political Science > Public Policy
- Books > Professional & Technical > Engineering > Nuclear
- Books > Science & Math > Earth Sciences > Ecology
- Books > Science & Math > Nature & Ecology > Ecology
- Books > Science & Math > Technology > Risks