Public Relations: Strategies and Tactics (10th Edition) Hardcover – Jan 19 2011
There is a newer edition of this item:
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
From the Back Cover
- A new Chapter 16, “Meetings and Events,” gives students practical advice and checklists for organizing everything from a banquet to a convention and a trade show.
- A new Chapter 13, “The Internet and Social Media” succinctly explains how the Internet and social media are used in a variety of public relations programs and campaigns.
- A completely revised and updated Chapter 18, “Entertainment, Sports, and Tourism” explores these major industries and gives students practical information about working in these fields.
- New PR Casebooks feature current issues such as the BP Gulf Coast oil spill, Toyota’s car recall, Apple’s iPad, Tiger Woods, healthcare reform, Obama’s election, Google and Chinese censorship, Goldman Sachs and Wall Street, and the World Cup of soccer in South Africa.
- Increased coverage about preparing digital materials for mass media prepares students for working to today’s world.
- Updated information and graphics reflecting the contemporary landscape of the profession provide a realistic view to new public relations professionals. Included are statistical information on salaries in public relations and which practice areas have the highest compensation, the scope of the public relations industry, and the activities of practitioners in firms and departments.
- iPad version available! Public Relations, Strategies and Tactics 10e will be avaialble with MyCommunicationLab in an iPad textbook version.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
It's a textbook. Your professor requires it, you rent it (or buy it, if you're wealthy or are focusing in PR) and you should use every opportunity to suck the marrow out of it (particularly if you are renting it) because there is a wealth of information!
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Education & Reference > Words, Language & Grammar > Communication
- Books > Education & Reference > Words, Language & Grammar > Linguistics
- Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Social Sciences > Linguistics > Applied
- Books > Textbooks > Communication & Journalism > Communications
- Books > Textbooks > Humanities > Linguistics