Puj Tub In-Sink Baby Bath, White
- Cradles, comforts, and protects your baby
- Fits standard-sized bathroom sink, countertop sinks, and pedestal sinks
- Hangs flat for convenient storage
- Made from medical grade, mildew-resistant foam
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
The Puj Tub is the easiest bath tub ever! Made from a soft foam that folds and conforms to almost any sink, the Puj Tub cradles and protects the baby during bath time. Hang or store the tub flat anywhere you would like...even on the back of your door and out of sight! The soft foam protects baby's skin from the cold hard sink, keeping baby feeling safe, warm and happy-just as if baby were being cradled in her mother's arms! Using the Puj Tub, mom and dad now have two hands free to bathe and everyone is enjoying bath time. The perfect gift for the new mom to have on hand when she brings her little bundle home from the hospital. The Puj Tub cradles and protects baby, allowing parents to wash with both hands. You no longer have to lean, bend, sit, or squat just to bathe your child. A MUST for C-section moms.
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
So then I hoped it would work in our kitchen sink, but it is too deep! I have seen others use it and am not sure how because I have tried turning it every way as well as putting stuff under it, the magnets come un done and the water spills out.. I really wanted it to work but it just doesn't for us.
1. The design forces baby into a v shaped position (legs and back are up, making v shape at hips). This makes baby's crotch difficult to clean and that's pretty much the most important area to clean in an infant bath.
2. Baby is very close to the faucet.
This bath is very easy to store. I put a 3M hook behind my towel rack and I tuck it away there. I've inly used it twice. I switched to a mesh prone style support so I could better access baby's whole body during bath time.
I also used a command hook to store it behind my bathroom door. Amazing