- You'll save an extra 5% on Books purchased from Amazon.ca, now through July 29th. No code necessary, discount applied at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Punishment With Kisses Paperback – Jun 16 2009
|New from||Used from|
Special Offers and Product Promotions
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
College grad Megan comes home to the family estate in Oregon to find her older sister Ashley and their father totally on the outs, he is appalled at her lifestyle, Ashley is doing everything in her power to hurt him. Before the end of summer Ashley is dead. Megan spends the rest of the book discovering who her sister really was by re-tracing and re-living parts of her sisters life.
A totally unique novel. Megan's journey is epic and full of surprises that leave the reader gasping for breath.
Compellingly written - you will find yourself furiously reading each page to find where the author takes you next.
The depiction of Portland and all it has to offer made me want to hit every place at once.
My favorite part was when Megan found Tabitha's shrine to Ash and decided to masturbate on her bed with the red dress. I was cheering all the way! That was AWESOME!
And the fact that the author could add so much dimension and give so much life to the characters while writing it all in first person POV was impressive.
Seriously - one of my new all time favorite books
Megan struggles as a voyeur to her sister's sexual promiscuity. After her sister, Ashley, is killed, Megan dives head first into her sister's dark life to search for the killer. She discovers sexual abuse, adultery, incest, S&M, and other unsettling activity within her own family - and then succumbs to it's draw herself.
An unexpected ally is, Tabitha, her stepmother, a woman she has never accepted into her family. Through it all, Megan finds herself and comes out of the whole ordeal a stronger woman.
Bottom Line - Well written. Hard to follow. Challenging to understand what is really going on. Surprising twist at the end. This is a good book overall, but this reader isn't sure she's interested in more from this author. I, personally, like something a little lighter.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Gay & Lesbian > Literature & Fiction > Fiction > Gay
- Books > Gay & Lesbian > Literature & Fiction > Fiction > Lesbian
- Books > Gay & Lesbian > Literature & Fiction > Fiction > Romance
- Books > Literature & Fiction > Genre Fiction > Gay & Lesbian > Gay
- Books > Literature & Fiction > Genre Fiction > Gay & Lesbian > Lesbian
- Books > Literature & Fiction > Genre Fiction > Gay & Lesbian > Romance
- Books > Mystery, Thriller & Suspense > Mystery
- Books > Romance > Contemporary