countdown boutiques-francophones Beauty Furniture Kindle sports Tools

on June 6, 2017
could not be more pleased! I wish I found this earlier These are great for the money and work very well made a perfect gift I highly recommend and at such a great valued price. I did a overall test after receiving it.
on October 15, 2013
The book was supposed to be my text book, the 14th Edition of Canadian Edition of Purchasing and Supply Chain.

The order was placed accordingly, especially according to the book cover image, the 14th Edition of Canadian Edition of Purchasing and Supply Chain. I didn't double check details other than the book cover image before making an order.

What was shipped was an international edition instead of Canadian edition.
It is clearly stated on the book that it is forbidden to be sold in Canada.

"The same ISBN as what you stipulated on your order" was the explanation from the seller when I contacted the seller.

I still want to have the 14th Canadian Edition of Purchasing and Supply Management whose cover image was advertised. I would return the international edition upon receiving the Canadian edition for I have to use it as my textbook now.
on March 9, 2016
Excellent! This book was delivered on time. It was what I was looking for. Thank you!
on October 9, 2014