Pure Geography Hardcover – Nov 1997
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
"Written in 1929, the ground-breaking classic work has never appeared fully translated into English before the edition. Granv describes a methodology of examining the landscape as perceived by the senses...A delightful and stimulating read."--'Orion'
About the Author
Johannes Gabriel Granv (1882-1956) was professor of geography at the University of Tartu, Estonia, and the Universities of Helsinki and Turku, Finland. His son, Olavi Granv, is emeritus professor of geography and former chancellor at the University of Turku, Finland. Anssi Paasi is professor of geography at the University of Oulu, Finland.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Crafts, Hobbies & Home > Gardening & Horticulture > Landscape
- Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Politics
- Books > Professional & Technical > Architecture > Landscape
- Books > Professional & Technical > Professional Science > Earth Sciences > Geography
- Books > Science & Math > Earth Sciences > Geography > Regional