Qualitative Media Analysis Paperback – Mar 21 1996
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
David Altheide, PhD, http://www.public.asu.edu/~atdla/ is Regents' Professor in the School of Justice and Social Inquiry at Arizona State University, where he has taught for 35 years. His work has focused on the role of mass media and information technology in social control. Dr. Altheide received the Cooley Award three times, given to the outstanding book in symbolic interaction, from the Society for the Study of Symbolic Interaction: In 2007 for Terrorism and the Politics of Fear (2006); in 2004 for Creating Fear: News and the Construction of Crisis (2002); and in 1986 for Media Power (1985). Dr. Altheide received the 2005 George Herbert Mead Award for lifetime contributions from the Society for the Study of Symbolic Interaction, and the society's Mentor Achievement Award in 2007.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Education & Reference > Writing, Research & Publishing Guides > Research
- Books > Medical Books > Research
- Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Social Sciences > Media Studies
- Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Social Sciences > Research
- Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Social Sciences > Sociology
- Books > Science & Math > Medicine > Research
- Books > Textbooks > Communication & Journalism > Media Studies
- Books > Textbooks > Reference
- Books > Textbooks > Social Sciences > Sociology