- You'll save an extra 5% on Books purchased from Amazon.ca, now through July 29th. No code necessary, discount applied at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Quantitative Risk Assessment in Fire Safety Hardcover – Mar 17 2011
|New from||Used from|
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
DAVID A. CHARTERS, Director, Centre for Conflict Studies, University of New Brunswick, Canada, has written at length about various kinds of conflicts.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Law > Criminal Law > Law Enforcement
- Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Crime & Criminals > Law Enforcement
- Books > Professional & Technical > Architecture > Materials
- Books > Professional & Technical > Architecture > Reference > Methods & Materials
- Books > Professional & Technical > Engineering > Civil > Construction
- Books > Science & Math > Technology > Risks
- Books > Science & Math > Technology > Safety & Health
- Books > Textbooks > Architecture
- Books > Textbooks > Engineering > Civil Engineering
- Books > Textbooks > Humanities > Architecture
- Books > Textbooks > Social Sciences > Political Science