Quickbooks Premier Contractor Edition 2012 Win
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Small-business accounting software with specialized tools for contractors
- Get set up in minutes with Express Setup; add up to 5 users
- Quickly create invoices, estimates, and customer data; 135+ reports included
- Easily manage taxes and EFILE GST/HST to the CRA
- Add QuickBooks Payroll to pay employees quickly and accurately
- Platform: No Operating System
- Media: CD-ROM
- Item Quantity: 1
QuickBooks Premier: Contractor Edition 2012
QuickBooks. Organize your business finances all in one place.
Save time and organize your business finances all in one place with QuickBooks Premier. Quickly create invoices, estimates and customer data. Easily manage taxes and EFILE GST/HST to the CRA.1 Add QuickBooks Payroll to pay pay employees quickly and accurately.3
- Get set up in minutes with Express Setup
- Quickly access invoices, estimates and customer info all in one place
- Easily EFILE GST/HST to the CRA1
- See key info on one screen and know exactly where your business stands with customer snapshot
- Accept debit and credit payments right in QuickBooks with Intuit Merchant Service (sold separately)2
- Add QuickBooks Payroll to pay employees quickly and accurately3
- Guaranteed easy, or your money back4
With over 4 million users worldwide5, QuickBooks is the #1 best selling small business accounting software in Canada.6
Includes everything in QuickBooks Pro, plus key features such as:
- Advanced reporting and tools--tailored to your business and industry
- Produce detailed business reports--135+ reports built right in, such as sales and profitability reports
- Track change orders--enter changes to jobs in your estimate and instantly see the impact on your bottom line
- Bill clients progressively--track work and invoice by time and material, job phase, percentage complete... your choice
- NEW! Track your balance sheet by class with an easy to access report
- Add users--up to five total
- Download online bank transactions into QuickBooks Premier1
New to QuickBooks? 3 Easy Ways to Get Help
|Call us. You benefit from a FREE support phone session (up to 60 minutes) with a QuickBooks expert within 60 days of registering your software.|| ||Click the Help Menu to access in-product support. Acess the Learning Center's interactive tutorials, join the QuickBOoks Live Community, and more.|
On the fence about accounting software?
See which of the statements below apply to you and see if accounting software is right for your business
I don't know much about accounting
The best small business accounting software, like QuickBooks, is designed for those who are unfamiliar with accounting or bookkeeping.
Accounting software simplifies tedious bookkeeping tasks. It has formulas and reports built right in to do the math for you--so you can spend more time doing what you are good at.
My current method is working fine
Accounting software can save you time and do a lot more than spreadsheets or manual accounting can.
Not only does it do the math for you, but accounting software can remind you to pay bills, get an accurate snapshot of your finances and even export to TurboTax at tax time.
Plus, QuickBooks works with spreadsheets you've already created.
I don't have time to set up and learn a new method
Depending on the kind of small business accounting software you choose, it can actually be quite simple to set up.
With QuickBooks, you can start up in just a few clicks and get expert help when you need it
My company is very small
Even if you're just a solo, at-home operation, you can benefit from keeping organized financial records--such as tracking sales and expenses.
Most small business accounting software offers basic features for even the smallest of companies. QuickBooks offers a number of products and add-ons so you can start basic and upgrade as your company grows.
I think tax time will always be a hassle
You're not alone. Most small business owners don't enjoy tax time.
Accounting software can make it more bearable. It helps you keep reliable records, so you'll have the information at your fingertips to complete your taxes with ease.
Which Version is Right for Me? Click to view the comparison chart.
1 Internet access required
2 Merchant Account application approval and Internet connection required. Sold separately, additional terms and conditions apply
3 QuickBooks Payroll is a 12-month subscription service and works with QuickBooks Pro or Premier 2012 (sold separately). You must activate the Payroll subscription within 90 days of purchase or by January 31, 2013, whichever comes first. Terms, conditions, features, support, pricing and service options subject to change without notice. See QuickBooks End User License Agreement for details at quickbooks.ca/eula.
4 If you’re not completely satisfied with your purchase, visit quickbooks.ca/returns for details on how to get your money back. To receive a refund of the purchase price, excluding shipping and handling, you must request a refund within 60 days of purchase with a dated receipt.
5 Based on QuickBooks US, Canada and UK customer accounts
6 Based on NPD Group/Retail Tracking Service of units sold at retail in Canada from July 2010 through July 2011 for desktop software only