Quicken Home and Business 2011 [Old Version]
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Home-business software with all the tools of Quicken Cash Manager, plus more
- See where your money goes, monitor investments, and manage home-based business finances
- Organize finances by bringing online accounts together; create 40+ finance and budgeting reports
- Organize estimates, invoices, payments, and easily see complete financial picture
- Redesigned cash-flow graph; improved customizable register display
- Platform: Windows 7 / Vista
- Media: CD-ROM
- Item Quantity: 1
Quicken Home & Business Software for 2011
Manage Your Personal & Business Finances, Plus Investments with Home Business Software
See where your money goes, monitor your investments and manage your home-based business finances with Quicken Home & Business. This home business software has all the tools of Quicken Cash Manager--plus:
- NEW! Helps you choose the TFSA account type when setting up an investment account
- NEW! Lets you review and work with transactions from your spending, asset and liability accounts with the All Transactions register
- NEW! A projected account balances graph that shows you how much money you have left after upcoming bills and income
- NEW! Bond maturity report
- IMPROVED! Investment Transactions report now displays a shares subtotal
- You can also track federal and provincial taxes (including the HST). See how your business is doing and which tax deductions you qualify for.
Because You Have to Make Hundreds of Decisions a Day - Make Decisions About Your Personal Finances Easily.
Quicken Home & Business organizes your finances by bringing your online accounts together - including chequing, savings, credit cards, loans and investments. Quicken home business software downloads your transactions from major Canadian financial institutions.
You can also easily manage your home business. Organize estimates, invoices, payments and easily see your complete financial picture. So at the end of the day, you have all the info you need to make the right financial decisions for you and your family.
Make the Most of Your Investments. So You Get More in the Long (or Short) Term.
Keep a close eye on your investments, in near real-time! Quicken Home & Business features automatic stock updates every 15 minutes, so you'll always have the latest information when deciding to buy, sell or hold.
Plus you can analyze your investment performance easily with tools that help you make sense of your investments:
- Download daily stock & mutual fund prices
- Compare your investments to market indices
- Reconcile your quarterly statements
- Calculate & analyze your net worth
See a Complete Snapshot of Your Home Business Success. (Including a View of How Profitable Your Projects Really Are)
Quicken Home & Business shows how your business is performing. You can even plan & manage your business taxes. Review your business tax deduction summary... and see quickly where the money you're spending today can actually help you out at tax time.
Control Your Business Finances.
Keep ahead of accounts receivable & payable while tracking multiple projects per customer. Create customized estimates, statements, invoices & more.
NEW! Redesigned Cash Flow Graph.
The redesigned Cash Flow Graph shows how much you money you'll have after paying upcoming bills and income. Quicken home business software categorizes your expenses so you can see where you are spending, and where you could save.
IMPROVED! Customizable Register Display.
The improved Customizable Register allows you to display all your financial information the way YOU want to see it.
Who Knew Budget Software Could Make It So Effortless to Manage Your Cash?
Never miss a bill or pay late fees/penalties again! Quicken financial planning software allows you to set reminders when bills are due on an easy to read calendar.
With Quicken Cash Manager, you can control everyday spending and save for what you want most. Plus:
- Balance your chequebook
- Download your bank transactions directly into Quicken1
Create Over 40 Finance & Budgeting Reports.
Select a report, and Quicken automatically fills your data - giving you instant access to a complete picture of the health of your finances. See where you are spending your money and how it impacts your net worth Learn where you can decrease your spending to reduce your debt Visualize your income, expenses and net worth as charts or graphs.
Create Customized Plans for Retirement, Saving or Getting Out of Debt.
Use clickable tabs to move around Quicken faster. Follow a clearer navigation to locate the tools you need. And use the interactive account bar to see exactly what you're working on at any given moment. It's all part of how Quicken 2011 financial planning software is simplifying financial management.
New Quicken 2011 Tools and Features
In Quicken 2011, you'll find easy-to-use tools that help you manage your finances more efficiently... and effectively.
- NEW Cash Flow Graph: Shows how much money you'll have after upcoming bills and income
- NEW Bond Maturity and Investment Transactions Reports: Available in Home & Business only
- IMPROVED Customizable Register: Display all your financial info the way YOU want to see it
- IMPROVED Categorization Engine: Quicken automatically assigns categories to the transactions you download
- See your financial overview at a glance
- Find business tax deductions
- See opportunities to save
NEW Features & Enhancements for Quicken Personal Accounting Software
IMPROVED! Cash Flow Graph.
Get a better picture of what you have coming in, going out, and what's left to spend or save. Completely redesigned for 2011, our NEW cash flow graph makes it easy to see where you stand.
IMPROVED! Streamlined User Interface.
The new Quicken layout lets you see your financial info exactly the way you want to: easily resize, sort and hide columns.
IMPROVED! Find the Tools You Need - Faster.
We've moved the most commonly used features in Quicken personal accounting software front and center, so they're easier for you to find and use.
NEW! (Home & Business only) Automatic Stock Quote Updates.
Stock and mutual fund quotes updated every 15 minutes so you always know your portfolio's value.
NEW! TFSA Account Information.
You can now choose the TFSA account type when setting up an investment account, to allow for easy tracking of your TFSA. (Home & Business only)
NEW! All Transactions Register.
The new All Transactions register lets you review and work with transactions from all your spending, asset, and liability accounts in one place.
NEW! Projected Account Balances Graph.
Ensure you have the money you need with a new projected account balances graph that shows you how much money you have left after upcoming bills and income.
IMPROVED! Account Bar Flags.
Account Bar flags (which alert you when you have transactions that need to be reviewed or processed) are now clickable--so you can be taken to the area of the program where you can resolve the transaction.
NEW! Spending Tab.
See where all the money from your spending accounts go. A pie chart provides a way to see the transactions in a particular category. You can also see which transactions are uncategorized, so you can easily assign them to categories.