|Parcel Dimensions||123.5 x 10.5 x 3.6 cm; 1.26 Kilograms|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Item Weight||1.26 kg|
RDX Powerlifting Belt for Weight Lifting - Approved By IPL and USPA - Lever Buckle Gym Training Leather Belt 10mm Thick 4 inches Lumbar Back Support - Great for Strongman, Bodybuilding, Deadlifts & Squat
- RDX weightlifting belt is equipped with extremely long-lasting Oil tanned Nubuck leather material. With the addition of oil, the smoothness of the belt remains intact. This weight-lifting belt is unmatched and unpretentious leather material flawlessly aids in crouches, power lifting, dead lifts, or jerks. The resiliency of the material helps you in tough workout and preparations.
- This powerlifting belt is manufactured using unified lever clasp closure technology to ensure sturdy firmness, balance, and offer sufficient waist fastening support and comfort. The lever clasp is contrived with robust chrome buckle. Further it aids in making calm adjustments on your waist. The resilient support will not break like a feeble lever belt pronged system.
- Our Weightlifting lifting belt is strengthened with top-notch suede lining to provide comfort grip during your workout sessions. The lining is literally like a cushioned pad that helps push against your lower back to provide you maximum level of relief without comprising on support and fit you require while lifting those heavy weights.
- RDX weight-lifting belt is armored with rare stitching that augments compactness and suppleness to guarantee it can endure extreme use for maximum time period. Contrived by crew of superlative craftsmen who aim to provide trendy and smart look. The flawlessly constructed needlework skill further confirm refined exterior of the belt.
- Jump back in class with RDX weightlifting belts. We thrive for excellence and hence our Professional Customer Service ensures your satisfaction. Our product is backed by our manufacturer for complete money back guarantee. Don’t delay, Buy today!
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
RDX weightlifting belt is engineered to provide essential spinal support. This 4”-wide Thick powerlifting belt is made using incredibly sturdy Cowhide Leather, and fastens using an advanced Lever Clasp that’s capable of maintaining tension throughout all stages of the lifting process. Oil-tanning leather makes it pliable and water-resistant. The Suede lining encourage strong stability, strength, and provide adequate waist fastening support and comfort. It fight against sweat to keep waist dry. It is one of the sturdiest fitness belts on the market for abdominal support and a contoured design to work in harmony with your back and hips.
RDX Powerlifting 10 mm Thick Belt approved and recognized by the International Power-lifting League (IPL) & United States Power-lifting Association (USPA)
Customers who viewed this item also viewed:
|MATERIAL||Oil-tanned Cowhide leather, Dual prong roller buckle, Suede lining.||Nubuck oil-tanned leather, Heavy duty HG-Steel built dual prong roller buckle.||Nylon, Neoprene and EVA blend, HG-Steel buckle built||NAPPA leather, Additional buffalo leather layer, Dual prong steel buckle||Oil tanned Nubuck leather, Heavy duty dual prong steel buckle, Leather padding|
|PROTECTION||Back, Lumber support, Core protection||Back, Lumber support, Core protection||Back, Lumber support, Core protection||Back, Lumber support, Core protection||Back, Lumber support, Core protection|
|DESIGN||QD-1 inner lining, 4” wide, Special carbon fibre padding, Reinforced double stitching.||10 mm thick, 4 inch wide, Reinforced dual stitching||NEO-1, 5.5 inch wide, Reinforced dual seamed, double belt||4 inch thick, Hand-embroidered pattern, Reinforced dual stitching||6 inch wide leather built, reinforced dual stitched gel like feel.|
|CLOSURE STYLE||Dual prong roller buckle style||Dual prong roller buckle style||Quick EZ hook & loop closure with roller buckle style||Dual prong roller buckle style||Dual prong roller buckle style|
|FOCUSED SPORTS||Bodybuilding, weightlifting, powerlifting, strongman competition, strength training, functional training, Deadlifts, squats and more||Bodybuilding, weightlifting, powerlifting, strongman competition, strength training, functional training, Deadlifts, squats and more||Bodybuilding, fitness & functional training, squats, deadlifts and more||Bodybuilding, weightlifting, powerlifting, strongman competition, strength training, functional training, Deadlifts, squats and more|
|MECHANISM||Sweat wicking, Shock Absorbent, cushioned foam padding||Sweat wicking, Shock Absorbent,||Sweat wicking, Shock Absorbent, foam padding||Sweat wicking, Shock Absorbent, foam padding||Sweat wicking, Shock Absorbent, foam padding|
Top reviews from Canada
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Having a set buckle was very important.
Rather than spending $150-$250 for an SBD or Inzer, I found this one for $65. Knowing that I could return it if the item wasn't satisfactory, I quickly ordered it (received it only about 12 hours later - Amazon Prime is amazing!).
I have now been using the belt for a few weeks and have noted that it is fantastic. The buckle and leather are great quality and the thickness is just right for powerlifting.
I am 5"10, 180lb with a 32" waist and found the medium to be perfect. I currently use it right in the middle setting, but there is a lot of adjustability for each size.
I ordered mine in black and it came with a black lever-lock.
Very highly recommended. Belt does exactly as advertised and going up weight is a bonus I wasn't expecting. I put in a lot of effort and eating to go up-weight and add muscle to my body so to get this performance boost for what this belt costs is an absolute bargain. Although I've only had it for about 5 weeks now and I can't make any statements on long term durability, from my experience so far I can say get it, you won't be disappointed.
In short...this belt is amazing. The price is stupid good. It's Prime shipping so it's a no brainer. Buy this and never look back.
It's a shame. If you're looking for a decent belt, this isn't a bad one. If you're looking for a belt to last you a year or so, look elsewhere.
Without my contacting the seller, they noticed my negative comments regarding the lever construction and offered a replacement. The replacement was the same lever type, but did not have the defect. I can safely say I have no issues with choosing this belt/seller and completely recommend. /end edit
I love my belt. I love the lever lock. (*see exception below)
Snap the lever, boom, tight, do your set... snap it open, rest, repeat.
Regarding the screw issue noted by some reviewers; Yes, the screws may be weak, but the screws don't need to be super, super tight. I probably tightened mine more than necessary when adjusting the fit and they held fine. I see the screws as a non issue if you use the right size screw driver and don't over tighten
Regarding the weak buckle lever; Yes, the design execution is poor and has a potential failure point in its hinge that makes the rest of the robust size somewhat for show only. Mine works fine currently, but there is already a crack and I don't know how long it will last, and I wouldn't be overly surprised if some belt buckles (mine included) break for no good reason.