- Product Dimensions: 20.3 x 33 x 48.3 cm ; 3.18 Kg
- Shipping Weight: 3.3 Kg
- Item model number: F102-BLUE
- ASIN: B00C7AWSLK
- Date first available at Amazon.ca: Dec 8 2013
- Average Customer Review: 171 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #3,337 in Luggage & Bags (See Top 100 in Luggage & Bags)
ROCKLAND Luggage 2-Piece Set, Blue, One Size
This item's packaging may indicate what is inside. To cover it, select Add Gift Options on the checkout page.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Size : One Size | Color Name: Blue
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Rockland Luggage 2 Piece Set, Blue, One Size
From the manufacturer
- 5 year warranty
Rockland 2 piece Soft side Luggage Set
This beautiful deluxe 2-piece expandable luggage set is manufactured with a heavy duty 600 denier fabric. This set is perfect for the serious & experienced traveler! This luggage set is designed for the traveler on the go and includes an upright and a flight tote bag with locks and keys.
- Inline skate wheels and stability bar
- Telescoping handle
- Ergonomic padded top and side grip handles
- 2 front full size zipper secured pockets
- 3 internal organizational pockets
- Fully lined
- Detachable and adjustable non-slip shoulder strap on tote bag
- 19" upright: 19" H x 13" W x 8" D (expandable to 10" deep)
- Carry on tote bag: 12" W x 11" H x 5.5" D
Inline skate wheels
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The design is ok, but the material is not so strong very basic nylon material.
Weeks are very accurate not hard to roll them.
Pockets well there some few of them
Like a say for the price they are basic carry-on. So if it it for a light travelling it's ok.
The smaller bag sits nicely secure on top the suitcase also which is a bonus. :)
The zipper for one of them (which we were using as a diaper bag) did break, but I blame ourselves for putting a lot of stuff on it. Also, sometimes it's hard to keep the wheeled thingy upright: but I guess that's the price you pay for such a lightweight luggage :) .
decent quality. This is not something that will last forever, however I also do not wish to spend hundreds of dollars on luggage. I really like how the small bag can be secured to the handle of the roller bag, very convenient. I would recommend this, I am very happy with my purchase.
Want to see more reviews on this item?
Most recent customer reviews