- Product Dimensions: 121.9 x 15.2 x 61 cm
- Shipping Weight: 21.4 Kg
- Item model number: PHL-1R
- ASIN: B0009I8AO6
- Date first available at Amazon.ca: Sept. 16 2011
- Average Customer Review: 7 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #3,050 in Tools & Home Improvement (See Top 100 in Tools & Home Improvement)
Racor PHL-1R Pro HeavyLift 4-by-4-Foot Cable-Lifted Storage Rack
- Roof-mounted garage stock rack; pulley system raises and lowers for easy access
- Lifts and stores up to 250 pounds high above garage floor without using a ladder
- Heavy-duty steel support beams; assembly required
- Includes support beams, 4 by 4 platform, winding axle, vinyl coated steel cable, mounting hardware
- 4-square-foot storage platform; 76 pounds; 1-year limited warranty
This item's packaging may indicate what is inside. To cover it, select Add Gift Options on the checkout page.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Item Parcel Quantity: 1
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
This Ceiling-Mounted Garage Elevator Lets You Load And Lift Storage Items Overhead, Out Of The Way, Without A Ladder. Simply Load The 4-By-4-Foot Steel Platform While You Safely Stand On The Ground, Then Raise It To The Ceiling By Cranking The Handle. It's Great For Boxes, Tires, Large Tools, Snowblowers, Ladders, Lumber, Third-Row Car Seats, Canoes, Kayaks, And More.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The load rating is for equally distributed items over the entire frame. I'm using it to store 2 tires and a small welder. The frame flexes about 3 inches because of the point loading.
I'm not too worried about this because I know the weight is less than the max load.
A better design using a solid rectangle frame would help allot. Right now it's just 2 small (undersized) steel tubes. I might make my own frame of I get time in the summer.
For now, it's doing what I need.
Want to see more reviews on this item?