- Paperback: 320 pages
- Publisher: Pearson Education; 1 edition (Sept. 21 2005)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0744005817
- ISBN-13: 978-0744005813
- Product Dimensions: 21.4 x 1.2 x 27.5 cm
- Shipping Weight: 726 g
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #674,487 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Radiata Stories(tm) Official Strategy Guide Paperback – Sep 21 2005
Customers who bought this item also bought
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
From the Back Cover
BradyGames’ Radiata Stories Official Strategy Guide includes the following:
- A comprehensive walkthrough leading players step-by-step from beginning to end and along every plot branch!
- Exhaustive character coverage of Radiata's 170+ characters, with in-depth stats, skills, resistances, relationships, attacks, and much more!
- Recruiting guidance to assist in finding, recruiting and assembling the most effective party members for any situation!
- Time-based strategy tips to help master time-sensitive encounters and events!
- Complete maps pinpointing important locations, items, and more!
- Plus expert combat and boss tactics, comprehensive weapon, armor, bestiary, and item data to help learn every command, skill and link.
Platform: PlayStation 2
Genre: Role-Playing Game
This product is available for sale in North America only.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com
This is a game that requires relationship builds both to build the primary character, but also to assemble a team of characters that can actually win the game. Each character has special requirements for friendship and much of the games problem solving is in working one's way through the requirements of the various levels of characters, many of which require that you have made other friends earlier. This is complicated, and a guide is needed if you want the play with maximum strength.
Brady's guide provides this information in deep detail, but the arrangement is a bit frustrating. The character section is separate from the walkthrough, and the latter rarely ever gives you a hint on when it is best to start recruiting which character. You simply have to look each character up as soon as you meet them and hope you can keep things together in your head. Other than this particular frustration, the walkthrough itself is excellent. Maps abound, as well as plentiful enemy descriptions. There are occasional mistakes where a particular building or store is mislocated. Assume you will have to know your turf thoroughly whether you have this guide or not.
The guide is well illustrated, and provides a much better explanation of play than either the manual or the game itself. This is important, because development is complex, and you are likely to realize the importance of some activities too late to take advantage of them. I consider this a successful manual because it extends the game, rather than shortens it. This is one of Bradygame's better efforts.